LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

I really don't like sitting in this line . Looking at the dumb ass that do deer drives in front of me . There are 16 of them today. They did a drive opening day . Maybe I'll sit close to them but not to close . They are 1 crazy bunch . I need a new hunting area this summer I will be looking into some other places . 

In the stand. Quiet morning.
Pushed 3 sets of eyes on the way in.

The neighbors have a rooster and a donkey, once the sun comes up they make all kinds of noise. I didnt hear it last time i was in this stand so hopefully today they give me a show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back at it today here in the North. I took yesterday off to recharge after 35+ hrs in the woods with limited sightings from Last Saturday through Thursday. I also had never had much luck in the high wind and with 35 mph gusts yesterday it seemed like a good day for a break. Congrats Moog on a great Buck and to anyone else who were successful yesterday. Good luck out there today everyone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Long morning already, moved my older lone wolf mid week to try out a new area mid hill that has a lot of sign. Got a 3rd of the way up the tree and realized something wasn’t right with the seat section. The wing arms were bending as a put weight on it, I could feel it starting to give. Slowly slowly I made my way down and am sitting a ladder stand about 100 yards down hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long morning already, moved my older lone wolf mid week to try out a new area mid hill that has a lot of sign. Got a 3rd of the way up the tree and realized something wasn’t right with the seat section. The wing arms were bending as a put weight on it, I could feel it starting to give. Slowly slowly I made my way down and am sitting a ladder stand about 100 yards down hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang.....you got lucky buddy. Lifeline is what is needed with all stands.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1