LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

You are Not getting the virus from it but  it will make symptoms worse.

We all have these viruses on us all the time. The physical stresses make you more susceptible to them gaining a foot hold. Do some reading. Even things like our mucus membranes drying because of the cold. That allows a point of entry.
  • Like 1

Yes......thank God you had a sit down with Jack last night!

Prediction time......the .06 barks for Mojo today and he punches a tag with that rifle for the first time......and the Bills roll the Broncos big today......31-10!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Watch out @Biz-R-OWorld we have a new prediction contender amongst the ranks. Not fifteen minutes after[mention=729]mlammerhirt[/mention] prediction above the .06 did in fact bark and let me say her bite is as vicious!

150 yards (my longest kill shot) quartering too I put the cross hairs on her front shoulder and squeezed the trigger. She jumped up in the air like a billy goat and ran 25 yards tops before dropping over dead. Half her heart was gone and I got a bit of liver as well. I am throughly impressed with the .06, in the moment she was as smooth as butter!

79fb1d4d64f73d0a63caa9a18e15affc.jpg&key=eccc618b1c7d43b65f5e4c42ca5fd8dd694c20b42f760edf44367134112c75f0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 25

Yes......thank God you had a sit down with Jack last night!
Prediction time......the .06 barks for Mojo today and he punches a tag with that rifle for the first time......and the Bills roll the Broncos big today......31-10!!!

Watch out @Biz-R-Oworld we have a new prediction contender amongst the ranks. Not fifteen minutes after@mlammerhirt prediction above the .06 did in fact bark and let me say her bite is as vicious!

150 yards (my longest kill shot) quartering too I put the cross hairs on her front shoulder and squeezed the trigger. She jumped up in the air like a billy goat and ran 25 yards tops before dropping over dead. Half her heart was gone and I got a bit of liver as well. I am throughly impressed with the .06, in the moment she was as smooth as butter!
79fb1d4d64f73d0a63caa9a18e15affc.jpg

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

We all have these viruses on us all the time. The physical stresses make you more susceptible to them gaining a foot hold. Do some reading. Even things like our mucus membranes drying because of the cold. That allows a point of entry.

I was under the impression you catch a virus from someone else  then if you have a compromised immune system the symptoms are more severe . But  Maybe I'm wrong ?  

I guess I should not bother with the flu vaccine   which has  tiny amounts of the viruses  in it .

Watch out @Biz-R-Oworld we have a new prediction contender amongst the ranks. Not fifteen minutes after[mention=729]mlammerhirt[/mention] prediction above the .06 did in fact bark and let me say her bite is as vicious!

79fb1d4d64f73d0a63caa9a18e15affc.jpg&key=eccc618b1c7d43b65f5e4c42ca5fd8dd694c20b42f760edf44367134112c75f0

BOOM there's a new Swami in town.....move over Biz! Congrats Mojo.....loved that you went with the .06!!

Now all we need is a Bills win and I am 2/2 today with predictions!

• Like 2

I was under the impression you catch a virus from someone else  then if you have a compromised immune system the symptoms are more severe . But  Maybe I'm wrong ?  
I guess I should not bother with the flu vaccine   which has  tiny amounts of the viruses  in it .
Snowing hard here in 4-O was out for a few hours today with my son no sightings. Watching football now.. Good luck to those hunting today.

Hit the park this morning about an inch of fresh snow. Decided to park in a parking area about a mile up the road from where I wanted to hunt. After checking the map I decided I could go in and around a mountain and cross over the back of beaver pond to where I wanted to hunt. Figured if I hit a track I’d go from there no such luck. I wind up going all the way around and out without seeing a track. Still enjoyed it. I’m not sure if the snow was coming down to fast and covering any track or they simply weren’t there. Great day!!
945af08de3c9765feecfaa30529294c7.jpg
Shore lunch
8d2341da9bc0d4f63243c8aa8bad358c.jpg
If you look in the background there’s another rub,I’m not sure if they have staging areas up here but there was a bunch of rub there.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Holy smokes Moog you weren’t kidding about the pic not doing it justice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In fairness, I suck at emphasizing size of bucks in pics.    Hence assume all of mine are much bigger than they look.  I can even make a 185” look mediocre.  Lol

• Like 2