LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

On 11/23/2019 at 3:40 PM, moog5050 said:

The 2 props I hunt aren’t bad but holy smokes you make me jealous.   

Haha, this has been our best year by far. I think it's a mixture of crop rotations which were very favorable this year and several years of passing good deer that's finally starting to pay off. I'm going to be subleasing at least one 150 acre property next year if you're interested... I've got too much land to hunt and my wallet could take some relief next year.

BANG! I'm at work, but hearing whispers that my Dad shot a buck this morning at 9:45am

EDIT: Good 6 pointer down. Almost a 7, but not quite. His stupid flip phone won't send me a pic, but my brother is going to help him drag later (Dad has hernia and needs surgery in off-season) and send me a picture. Shot the buck on a fast walk at 125 yards while he was with a 3pt. Sounds like he broke his back and then ran closer to finish him off.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 17

48 minutes ago, TheHornHunter said:

Haha, this has been our best year by far. I think it's a mixture of crop rotations which were very favorable this year and several years of passing good deer that's finally starting to pay off. I'm going to be subleasing at least one 150 acre property next year if you're interested... I've got too much land to hunt and my wallet could take some relief next year.

Heck yeah.  I would be interested.  Love to add one to the rotation.  I am also seriously considering trying to pass 3yr olds starting next year and see what happens.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

Out this am in 4-0 snow melting pleasant temps no breeze . Plenty of tracks including some yotes around. Haven’t hunted this stand yet this rifle season. Will only shoot a nice buck as we did pretty good this bow season . So far I’ve seen a couple of lambs, as has my son. Heading in for lunch later. Good luck all and congrats to Biz-Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

BANG! I'm at work, but hearing whispers that my Dad shot a buck this morning at 9:45am

EDIT: Good 6 pointer down. Almost a 7, but not quite. His stupid flip phone won't send me a pic, but my brother is going to help him drag later (Dad has hernia and needs surgery in off-season) and send me a picture. Shot the buck on a fast walk at 125 yards while he was with a 3pt. Sounds like he broke his back and then ran closer to finish him off.

Congrats to Dad!  Good season for Bizness!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

“Hey Siri, search the web for ‘Land for sale near Moog’s’”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same. Lets undercut him. I'm connected to HornHunter on instagram, we can do this!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

That’s a steal! Jerkman and Storm pay $14M for a small house on 1.2 acres with $125K/year taxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are mistaken mine was $15M on 1.3 acres. Don't you dare try snd knock off 0.1 acres from my compound

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk