LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

8 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

What are  you 6 

No , but at six I knew to end a question with punctuation. Your posts are moronic and I truly hope that no new hunters read and put any value into your hunting techniques, if you actually even hunt. You are either an evil genius trying to get a rise out of ethical hunters or possibly the dumbest person in the woods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stagger Lee said:

No , but at six I knew to end a question with punctuation. Your posts are moronic and I truly hope that no new hunters read and put any value into your hunting techniques, if you actually even hunt. You are either an evil genius trying to get a rise out of ethical hunters or possibly the dumbest person in the woods.

Go away kid .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m going with the latter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

All it does is raise the point of aim people hunt with just front  bead sights all the time nothing new there really is nothing to bump on that .

So what holds it on ? 

Edited by rob-c

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Google would be your best bet. Putnam, Westchester, Fairfield (CT), Dutchess, etc. I bet there’s a ton within 1 hour of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Dutchess not going to NYC or  long island  for that hate driven there and especially to drop off a gun 

3 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

All it does is raise the point of aim . You never wrapped something with duck tape before there is nothing to move  . 

I get it raises the point of aim, but duct tape is NOT a permanent mounting  solution. If you don’t or can’t see how it’s a bad idea, have a good night.. 

4 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I wonder this myself, I routinely see 5 doe, and this year not one mature buck seen, or caught on cam.  I typically see a group of 5 daily.

Just my opinion but too many does will diminish seeking and too few will not draw bucks.  If I knew I only a few doe were residing nearby, I would not kill many or perhaps none either.  Generally not an issue in this area.  If you have the property to maintain a doe group, even if killed another group should backfill but not sure I would want to take that risk.  Maybe kill 1 of 5 if you know that’s all there is.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bionic said:

Thank you Moog, appreciate the input, I cannot kill doe here anyhow, plus AR’s, but its crossed my mind as to “what if...” I could.  I joke with ny dad, and friends and tell them if I shot these 5 does, I would not have ANY deer, obviously a joke, but thats what it feels like at times.  Oh well.  Thanks again Moog!

No Thank You! We might get back on track now

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bionic said:

Thank you Moog, appreciate the input, I cannot kill doe here anyhow, plus AR’s, but its crossed my mind as to “what if...” I could.  I joke with ny dad, and friends and tell them if I shot these 5 does, I would not have ANY deer, obviously a joke, but thats what it feels like at times.  Oh well.  Thanks again Moog!

Good luck.  I hope you have that magical unexpected encounter.  Lots of credit for hunting tough conditions.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1