LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

THH, could you recommend a source (book, youtube video, whatever) that would teach a hunter how not to do this?

Jeff Sturgis at Whitetail Habitat Solutions has probably been the most useful I’ve come across. He has a good YouTube page and a few good books. He can be a bit long winded sometimes but he knows his stuff. Bill Winke has some good stuff too, but it’s not as easy to find as Jeff’s stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I have a great idea is there a way for all of us normal folk to just band together and ask that this creep be banned

You want others kicked off this site  but you  keep breaking the rules with personal  attacks  but yet you are still here .

And Mr 23 miles over there .

Just say your  comments with out being  nasty or don't say anything at all .

Very simple .  

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

All thanks to 007......

Maybe it’s time the mods had a talk with him.  

Nice try but I started no argument with anyone  .

The gun shoots good  out to 50 yards . That's all I know  And this is after just shooting about 30 rounds  of bird shot just to check if it was coming apart . Or would  change point of aim .

I'm searching for iron sites that I'm going to order first then find a gunsmith to drill and tap it for me  Anyway. 

So it's pointless to keep telling me things I already know .  

Shooting 3 inch rem sluggers  btw 

20191126_060101.jpg

Edited by Hunter007

13 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

NOT SAYING THAT , BUT Who shot that shotgun you or me ,

ME RIGHT SO I WOULD KNOW IF IT DIDN'T SHOOT STRAIGHT WOULDN'T I ?

If it didn't I wouldn't use  it .that simple  and I'm not taking long shots  with that thing anyway 50 yards that is it .

I got a savage 220 with a leopold scope. dead ballz at 100, 1 inch low at 200

• Like 1

33 degrees and live from the woods!

Bumped one coming in which gives me hope somethings on its feet. Been a slow ass week since the weekend. Would love to see some Deerz, temps supposed to rise fast this morn. Got a couple hours before work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Wow... I missed the last 4 pages and just caught up this morning. Stagger Lee took it much too far!  He has around 45 posts since 2014 and steps over the line as can be read above.       

Your right, the duct taping issue shouldn’t have been judged by me, it’s just a matter of preference I guess. As a side note , thanks for pointing out my lack of posting experience as a mere 45 in 5 years. You win, yours is bigger. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Live from 3 freezers.  Organizing venison and making room for Costanzas.I’ve got a crap ton of ground !  Then off to sight in the smoke pole as new Bushnell Nitro scope riding it. 

Jay, if the place you are going to sight in your muzzleloader is accessible to the public, mind sharing? I need to find a new place since Niagara gun range closed down. Today should be a nice day if you're doing it outdoors, 50s and low wind.

20 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

Did a stand change, feel much better about this spot. Can see much more. Man it's quite out here today.

Should be a good day Matt! 

Seeing more area, could be the ticket where you are. A nice buck was seen just cruising yesterday afternoon, not too far from you.

Good luck out there!!!