LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Should be a good day out before the front moves through the area, hoping to get out of work a little early and sit for 2 - 3 hrs before sunset. On a side note, I've known for a few months now that I'm going to be a grandpa for the first time. Absolutely thrilled about it, but lastnight I received an ultrasound image of my grandbaby, which really made it all feel so real and I'm just beaming, so I had to say something. Looking forward to introducing him or her to the amazing world of hunting! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, goosifer said:

Jay, if the place you are going to sight in your muzzleloader is accessible to the public, mind sharing? I need to find a new place since Niagara gun range closed down. Today should be a nice day if you're doing it outdoors, 50s and low wind.

Bartel road / Royalton.  The burms at the swamps. Can’t shoot before noon though. Noise ordinance in effect 

Cut it short today wasn’t feeling it. I think I’m just tired. Going to try predator hunting this afternoon. Tomorrow looks like a wash,so that’s it for me until the later muzzle loader December 9th. I going to bring the crossbow I got from Billdogge the thing is a tack-driver.
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the successful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, CharlieNY said:

Patience pays off. Hadn't seen a decent buck all archery season and so far this gun season but luck changed this morning. Made a perfect 1 shot kill on 8 pointer.            valoroutdoors.com 

Resized_20191126_081459.jpeg

Nice job, love the brows !

Car washing and Christmas lights for me today .

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn't notice it. Thinner than a pencil. Must be a 170"

There are  others back there  on bigger tree  branches took picture of  this  because never seen one that  small diameter of a tree before like that ,You ? Usually I see them on much bigger trees . 

Edited by Hunter007