LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m tapping out.  Good luck to all who’s still out and the afternoon watch.  I still have a few opportunities before ML season so don’t count me out ..... or you may. 

I will NOT count you out.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1,000 (not 1,100). and it was a lofty goal (not prediction). I can't hunt this weekend due to a good friend's wedding. We are stuck at 885 right now! I may have to bowhunt on december 31st stateland in westchester to get one more buck.

You just need a substitute player.  lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

The new kid went out on his own today got himself a spike . I am so happy for him . Wish I could of got out there with him but jack daniels  had me at noon . So no driving for me .  Wtg my new hunter. Ps. He said he couldn't of done it without the knowledge  I gave him . So sweet lololol. 

damn girl. jack at noon!?

Edited by Belo
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

what could you possibly have to say that requires 728 texts - shot a buck, its 23 inches (1 text with 5 words and a number)

23 inches? that's a small spike at best. Even an average 4pt. is getting 40-60 inches

Just now, moog5050 said:

Don't be greedy, every little bit helps to achieve your goal.

It's true. I may have to shoot one with bow late December if need be. Regarding number of texts though, please do not miss a coyote this year. Whenever you do, @TreeGuy will send 200 texts about it.

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's true. I may have to shoot one with bow late December if need be. Regarding number of texts though, please do not miss a coyote this year. Whenever you do, @TreeGuy will send 200 texts about it.

Rest assured - it will happen.  Another 300yd chip shot at night! 

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

1,000 (not 1,100). and it was a lofty goal (not prediction). I can't hunt this weekend due to a good friend's wedding. We are stuck at 885 right now! I may have to bowhunt on december 31st stateland in westchester to get one more buck.

You just need a substitute player.  lol

You can borrow my 2 small bucks for a boost in numbers. They should be good for an additional 35-40 combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

what could you possibly have to say that requires 728 texts - shot a buck, its 23 inches (1 text with 5 words and a number)

The group text covers any and all topics ,not just hunting. Larry is still reading texts from april trying to catch up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Out in 8H on the brassica field i missed a nick buck at last week. My muzzleloader ended up being about 2 feet off at 100 yards so I feel a little better about the miss. I’m guessing it got banged going up a tree or walking around. Anyways, back dialed in and ready to send it! Good luck to all those out. Feels like a good afternoon

b0c410ffb250ccbc746ab77805299dfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

With 6 days to go (counting today) and 5 tags in my pocket went out for a afternoon sit. Walked in for about 1/4 mile and only cut three sets all tracks made last night; all of which were 75 yards or less from the road. Sat til dark and didn't see a thing. At least it turned out to be a nice day.

IMG_20191203_144854[1].jpg