LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Motivation is theres less then 2 weeks left and then a 9 month wait to get out again.  Lol.  That is what my brother told me when he left my house last night.  

I’m not sure you would qualify as a motivational speaker but yet I found my way into a tree stand. I know I’d be kicking myself all day if I didn’t head out. I don’t hunt the late season so today and tomorrow is it for me. If I tag one I’ll probably end up donating it to someone that has not been so lucky. I have more than enough meat in the freezer and no desire to butcher another one.
3cf8e62cb461bcd30a6f32c6916c1521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I’m not sure you would qualify as a motivational speaker but yet I found my way into a tree stand. I know I’d be kicking myself all day if I didn’t head out. I don’t hunt the late season so today and tomorrow is it for me. If I tag one I’ll probably end up donating it to someone that has not been so lucky. I have more than enough meat in the freezer and no desire to butcher another one.
3cf8e62cb461bcd30a6f32c6916c1521.jpg

I would second me not being a motivational speaker.  

21 hours ago, First-light said:

The boys saw 3 button bucks and 2 mature doe. They are holding out for horns!

Boys didn't see a deer yesterday. Neighbor comes over and shows them a picture of 14 does and three bucks in his cut corn around 4:30! Ambush time!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Your at the easy part. You need a handbook for about 12-13 plus...

Easiest so far, compared to the first/male child she was a nightmare fir 2 straight years.

It’s just that I’ve seen TF hunting w/his daughter through the past several seasons followed up with nutcracker features and figure he must have a degree in daughter raising...

...ladder/roof safety not so much

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Well my plan is sort of working....only that the two does that came in now just bed down 70 yards away
9bfcb0d6a11098f1572ffedf2a41fcfc.jpg&key=4968b8f43dba11207ae43565116e76619b9e166e809d4ea60620c0a620b11d95
Anyone want to send a coyote over here to bump them? Maybe Biz’s pops is available????

I got a wedding in Dutchess otherwise i would

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well my plan is sort of working....only that the two does that came in now just bed down 70 yards away
9bfcb0d6a11098f1572ffedf2a41fcfc.jpg
Anyone want to send a coyote over here to bump them? Maybe Biz’s pops is available????

It's going to probably cost you a arrow but maybe you could shoot one a few feet to the right or left into the ground  of them and get them moving in direction if you get lucky that is . 

Careful what you wish for! It wasn’t a yote( or pops Biz) but an unleashed dog that chased off the two doe- dopey dog pushed them the wrong way!!! I’ll give them 30 minutes or so to loop back then it’s off to family Christmas prep day!

• Like 1

I thought today was the day  .

Got there truck in the spot I wanted to go at parking way off the area i wanted to be at messed everything up for me saw  orange man everywhere I wanted to be left early had enough  I think maybe tomorrow  or there is always next year .

But That's why they call it hunting I guess .

• Like 1