LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Seen nothing again this am. Going back out for the last hour and a half of light.  Going to take xbow and sit in spot by field where we park.  Gonna be last hunt in 7F for the season. 

I haven't given up cause I just feel I am still gonna down one. I am in the corn tomorrow in 6S and next weekend a long weekend there. Ones gotta come out in a field with snow and standing corn.  I'm gonna get one yet!! 

• Like 12

Laid my hands on one more set of antlers.  Gut shot deer from bow culver found at one of the properties.   There were still crows on it a month later.   Picked clean.  Decided to grab antlers as I pulled cams for year.  
684BD66F-B5A2-4E85-9579-CE76E0B68C6E.thumb.jpeg.b9d2461cd69c85dce713f5071c4ea124.jpeg
FA8088DD-0068-4D67-B835-25776225A59F.thumb.jpeg.8e02f2decb8fb4671dddf58fc74ee890.jpeg

Nice buck. Any idea who shot it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going for an afternoon  set beteen a small horse farm  and a housing  development.  Crossbow only . There has been a small buck and a couple does  in there in the evening . Haven't been out much after tweeking my lower back a few weeks ago. Spent more time at chiropractors  than in the woods.  Perhaps I can get lucky . Good luck everybody that's still pushing  to fill tags. 

Just got back from a morning sit. Pretty chilly but turned out to be a nice morning once the snow stopped. After sitting for three hours I covered a little over a mile and did not cut any fresh tracks but saw lots of old ones. Back out in a little bit for an afternoon sit and hope for the best. Good luck to anyone else going out.

IMG_20191207_094049.jpg

IMG_20191207_101714.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XGX7PM said:

Fingers crossed the action picks up, had my windows down from the time ł got off the 219 until ł arrived at camp and ł could smell estrous in the air numerous times.

Man if you can smell estrous driving down the road you must be one hell of a wing man in a bar!!!  Lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1