LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, Belo said:

was that around the time you were going after the daughters of this forum? :rofl:

i do remember that ban though

"Rules for dating my daughter" - I will resurrect that 2011 thread after my daughter is born.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

"Rules for dating my daughter" - I will resurrect that 2011 thread after my daughter is born.

Get ready... its life changing in the greatest ways.  Let me know if you ever have any real-life questions... Ill be honest about what baby gear is helpful vs. useless.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, wolc123 said:

I always aim for $ 1 per pound for my venison, after subtracting input costs.  I have got it for less than that a few years, including last.   I am not doing so hot this year however, having purchased a new scope for my shotgun and 3 new mechanical broadheads for my crossbow. I am at about $ 3 per pound right now.  Hopefully, some action over my last (3) days of ML hunting will bring it down some.  I also prefer wild game, over food bought from the store or restaurants (especially the oysters).  More folks probably would too, if only they had the balls to give them a try.      

The cheapest meat on the planet are deer balls....They're under a buck! :rofl:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have took a leak.....

That's awesome.lol

Time to take a quick walk.  Was gonna have some cider but sounds like inside of my thermos smashed.  

Quick walk to a couple close bedding spots and then back to stand

I am rooting for you Rob,you definetely deserve a crack at one,or two,or three

• Thanks 1

How sweet (literally) and the additional
Motivation I need!
125cfd3cac0db994e3e845decac570df.jpg
This came attached to a little Christmas card from one of my students today....definitely killing a deer this weekend while enjoying this fool proof “bait.” Not sure she knew that she would be responsible for the demise of a deer as a result of such a gift!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

On way to work. What a glorious day here. Good luck to all who’s out. Robhuntfish, I have a good feeling for you   Don’t let us down 

Was just an almost.  Walked over to some bedding areas 500 yards downwind where deer don't usually come to the stand I was in.  And no sooner step in woods and hear crunching pull up and nice buck in the thick gone like a jet.  Was running hard quartering away and real thick stuff. No shot.  Not a wall hanger but a solid euro.  Would guess seven or small 8.  Damn so close.  Bedded right between two of my stands.  

Pushed into a couple other spots and now back on cornfield hoping for something a little slower to come thru.

That buck def would've made the season!! 

• Like 6

Ready to miss with the yote rig.   All sighted in.  Weighs less than 7lbs unloaded.   Tribute to Stormy.   One shot zeroing where you aim at handwarmer, shoot them aim at warmer again and freeze frame and move crosshairs to first shot.  Worked well.  I shot a few extra but 7 shots total and last 3 destroyed warmer at 100.  So when I miss it will be @TreeGuy ‘s fault not my equipment.    Love this AR.   My favorite.   

9CC0F86E-81AD-413F-B24A-FA91BF2DE933.jpeg

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Ready to miss with the yote rig.   All sighted in.  Weighs less than 7lbs unloaded.   Tribute to Stormy.   One shot zeroing where you aim at handwarmer, shoot them aim at warmer again and freeze frame and move crosshairs to first shot.  Worked well.  I shot a few extra but 7 shots total and last 3 destroyed warmer at 100.  So when I miss it will be @TreeGuy ‘s fault not my equipment.    Love this AR.   My favorite.   

9CC0F86E-81AD-413F-B24A-FA91BF2DE933.jpeg

Sweet rig! I think you've mentioned it, but what's on top?

• Like 1