LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

So I hit a doe high,Total pass thru just below the spine. She trots off about 15 yards stops, wags the tail several times then calmly walks into the mountain laurel. No blood at all, not even on the arrow, Which is coated with white fat. I’m hoping a non fatal wound.

8495EE55-DD6D-4D5D-A1A1-AA75A9AECBC7.png

2 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

So I hit a doe high,Total pass thru just below the spine. She trots off about 15 yards stops, wags the tail several times then calmly walks into the mountain laurel. No blood at all, not even on the arrow, Which is coated with white fat. I’m hoping a non fatal wound.

8495EE55-DD6D-4D5D-A1A1-AA75A9AECBC7.png

I'd look good and hard, I had similar arrow yrs ago on a doe, didn't find much of anything. Due to storm rolling in just before dark I opted to check in the mornings. She was dead not far from stand.

8495EE55-DD6D-4D5D-A1A1-AA75A9AECBC7.thumb.png.81fc70acbbbd88b36dcc46c39063b5b4.png

That arrow looks more like you hit high above the spine. They normally live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I have the sd as well and love it. Get the bow holder and climbing foot hooks if you don’t have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It came with the foot things. And got the bowholder off my old climber. And ordered up the stabilizer straps. Now just need better backpack straps. the ones it comes with leave much to be Desired

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk