LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Had a pretty good morning in the park no deer but plenty of sign. I’m not sure if this is the same rub from last year, but it was in the same area plus a few more a long the beaver pond I was following. It got to warm for me. Heading back tomorrow morning. 

Can’t post photos again

2F7F4B89-D851-451D-AD5A-67CA16AAEE69.jpeg

Edited by rachunter
Add photo
  • Like 2

Just now, Belo said:

i should clarify. those are 2 different bucks of seasons past. just adding some color to our dead zone discussion. still holding all my 2019 tags

I thought so. I was going to ask for lessons if you shot that buck on your first day out,haha. Welcome back

She hit the scale at 11lbs, the arm extension is to showcase the fish, not my mug.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

At 11lbs I'd put it on my wall. But I only fish the reservoirs so they don't usually get that much bigger at least that I am aware of

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, chrisw said:

She hit the scale at 11lbs, the arm extension is to showcase the fish, not my mug.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

At 11lbs I'd put it on my wall. But I only fish the reservoirs so they don't usually get that much bigger at least that I am aware of

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would have guessed 12, but yea a double digit brown locally is a wall-hanger

• Like 1

Out for the first time since last Thursday. After spending the last five days closing on a new house, moving boxes, painting and prepping the new digs I needed an afternoon sit. Final push of painting tomorrow before final move on Friday.

Quick sit till dark planned now. Same wind and spot I saw large buck with a small spike work a scrape last week. Hope they are still around.

Good luck to all out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The colored up ones with hook jaws are sweet. @TreeGuy owes me one on a flat (no chop) lake.

ive got a 13.5 lb on the wall - with a hook jaw from Ontario.  But my favorite brown mount is a 24" with an awesome hook jaw I got out of a local pond.  That one Chris caught has some nice colors to it  

• Like 1