LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Awesome start! What did you catch them on and how deep? If you ever need someone to fish with for 20 mins again give me a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I go to the grocery store too!! We can carpool! I think he’s got a spot at the hatchery lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yea I can’t shoot with a ball cap either, same thing string hits brim.

He must be half cocked

emoji1787.png

we could have Neanderthal foreheads that push the brim further forward.  I really am amazed how many guys shoot with a cap with no issues.

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve practiced with hat and no issues

Now this is interesting, never thought about shooting WITHOUT my camo turkey hat (ball cap style) with the drop down face netting within it. In fact i panic if i think i have temporarily misplaced it. When cover is heavy, net is always down and you have to move for them to make you providing you covered your profile properly. If i get caught with netting up, deer wins. I guess i have adjusted because i practice with hat, have killed 100% of my bow and crossbow kills with this hat and wouldn't be in woods without it.

Big buck down guys. Was on my phone, looked up and saw him at 15 yards. Made a perfect shot and watched him go down from my stand

Congrats man! You earned it

Now this is interesting, never thought about shooting WITHOUT my camo turkey hat (ball cap style) with the drop down face netting within it. In fact i panic if i think i have temporarily misplaced it. When cover is heavy, net is always down and you have to move for them to make you providing you covered your profile properly. If i get caught with netting up, deer wins. I guess i have adjusted because i practice with hat, have killed 100% of my bow and crossbow kills with this hat and wouldn't be in woods without it.

Where did u get that hat with the netting? Mine is so old it looks faded white. Can't seem to find em anymore

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Give him some time.  I hear it's a real brute, so he's got his hands full dragging him out!

Everyone knows the order of opertions though. PEMDAS

Photos of Buck

Export photos onto iphone (if appicable)

Manually type story on forum

Download photo to forum

Accept all the congratulations

Safely gut deer and drag out of woods

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2