LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Damn. What were you doing at that time. Think you bumped him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on a trail coming towards me but he must have went up the hill before he got to me. I never saw him and I had a buddy hunting the stand up the hill and he never saw him either. It’s still thick in there.

• Like 1

At least a few got out there. I was looking forward to some dead deer and bloody arrows.
Red, you just ain't right, and I like that. That pic had me LMAO!

Biz- Really? War paint and a light grey shirt in a blind? Just busting here, at least you were out there.

I have one, maybe two more days to live vicariously through this thread until I am in the woods.

Tomorrow is a new day, good luck out there folks!

I wore camo. Only the T to walk in

How come after all the sneaking around and whispering their father decides to scream “AVENGE ME!!!!!” at the top of his lungs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You and sod better stop trying to ruin this movie on me! When Swayze cries, I cry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Big Ole 10pt meets his maker?

I thought so, I haven’t had him on cam in almost a week now, I’m actually thinking I may just go home after work today. I’m planning on hunting all weekend. It’s funny the wife posted a picture of my kid on Facebook and it made me just wanna go home. I guess as a dad it’s no longer fair for me to disappear for days on end to go hunting. Honestly never thought I would have ever said that.

• Like 9

I thought so, I haven’t had him on cam in almost a week now, I’m actually thinking I may just go home after work today. I’m planning on hunting all weekend. It’s funny the wife posted a picture of my kid on Facebook and it made me just wanna go home. I guess as a dad it’s no longer fair for me to disappear for days on end to go hunting. Honestly never thought I would have ever said that.

And then they get to be high schoolers and say, “oh Hi Dad. Where were you!” when you return from hunting all day. My 1 son thought i just got back from the store when in reality i left the house at 4:45am and returned at 8:00pm.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

So no one shot anything today yet either?!?! Come-on man! This is getting or be re-gosh-darn-ridculous! (No cussing allowed in school!)

I just noticed under your avatar that Westchester is spelled "Westcheter". On purpose, or the greatest blunder by an english teacher of all time?

So no one shot anything today yet either?!?! Come-on man! This is getting or be re-gosh-darn-ridculous! (No cussing allowed in school!)

Shouldn't you be teaching ing gleeesh?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Shouldn't you be teaching ing gleeesh?

All in class assignments during hunting season are predicated on independent work so Mr. Crappy can keep up with the Live from the Woods feed! If I don’t see a bloody arrow soon one if these kids is getting detention!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Chef said:

As it should be my friend. Kids and family first!  Way back when, it didn't take long for me to figure that out.

I couldn't enjoy a single second in the woods, knowing that my family, or a friend needed me.  I never would have believed before kids, and responsibility came into my life, that ANYTHING was more important than hunting and fishing. Glad I figured out differently, before I screwed everything up. I have much more time to hunt now than I ever did when I was younger. It all does balance out.

• Like 4

All in class assignments during hunting season are predicated on independent work so Mr. Crappy can keep up with the Live from the Woods feed! If I don’t see a bloody arrow soon one if these kids is getting detention!!!

Give it to all of them just because! They need to know who's boss!