LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

So far pretty active for the first all day sit of the season. Day began with a small buck, small 5 or 6pt, chasing 3 doe out of bedding area on side of pond. Does came walking by at about 20yds buck went by at about 33yds. Then some does later in the morn. Later a lone button buck walked practically right up to my tree. Then later another small buck, 6pt, trailing a doe right by my treex about 15yds. So far 8 does and 3 small bucks...no big boys yet.

Have I been wrong this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are bunk predictions since every one you've been texted pictures about. Now if you can predict my deer then you're truly making predictions!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations to everybody knocking em down!  

Got my dad all set up and dialed in with the crossbow, he's headed to the rolls Royce stand for the after.

Spot I moved the old ladder stand to is fricking sweet.  Did a little hand sawing and a little pole saw snipping, only took an hour.

6 new rubs within a hundred yards of it since last weekend.

Can't think of a good reason not to just sneak back down there and sit.

These are bunk predictions since every one you've been texted pictures about. Now if you can predict my deer then you're truly making predictions!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I predict the Nationals will win World Series. 

I predicted Chef’s buck down to the minute last year.

• Like 1

Man y’all a bunch of killers in here. Congrats to you all. Some bruisers on the ground today. Missed my chance at a nice 8pt this morning. Back at it for the evening with my ole man. Hoping he pops his cherry with the xbow I got him a few years back. He did get one 2 years ago at Letchworth right before dark but wasn’t sure of the shot so we backed out and found it in the morning ravaged by coyotes.