LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

4bc4e5a670ee95714d299526b5a1ec95.jpg

Last night I sent this text to 6 forum members (7 including myself). With 5 unpunched buck tags combined, I half joking thought it would be cool if we killed 5 bucks. And it happened in a 24-hour span!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

What a day... Congrats to everyone that punched a tag today. Best forum day I can remember! I saw 3 different shooters (for me) today and just couldn't close the deal but it was another fantastic day in the woods. Good night all. Up an atem a hour earlier tomorrow

39 minutes ago, grampy said:

Good luck to those heading out! 

Since my two rut stands produced zero deer sightings yesterday. I'm going to the oak ridge stand this morning.

Kinda sounds like me, sat over new plot yesterday am, saw nothing, heading to my oak bench stand this am, my best stand and first sit in her!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hock3y24 said:

Whichhhh stands to sit in. Thinking an observation one where I can see 3-400 yards. Usually see rutting activity and watched a doe get bred this time last year there. 

In this area right now, the majority of the doe are not ready yet. But the bucks are chomping at the bit to go! My thinking this morning, is to try a known doe feeding area. And hope to have a buck or two checking out the ladies. My two pinch point rut stands, from different properties, were a bust yesterday. Will try them again next weekend.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Whichhhh stands to sit in. Thinking an observation one where I can see 3-400 yards. Usually see rutting activity and watched a doe get bred this time last year there. 

Why watch when u can get in the action. 

• Like 1

Well zag is feeling frisky today!!! Balmy 32 and zero wind in 4Z currently - crossing a creek today to push in on some primo pines. Maybe today I get to SEE a deer again..that is if you savages from yesterday left any out there....be safe and make meat!

32 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well zag is feeling frisky today!!! Balmy 32 and zero wind in 4Z currently - crossing a creek today to push in on some primo pines. Maybe today I get to SEE a deer again..that is if you savages from yesterday left any out there....be safe and make meat!

Not intentionally, but I was wide awake 2hrs ago, grrrr

• Like 1

39 hint of breeze
Dragged a Code Blue scent line on the way in. Daughter and I in tower for sit 2. She had me turn the heat in this morn it’s warm in here whew! Hope to get her a shot with the crossbow. We were real close last night.

• Like 1