LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Not mine but my brother scored a five pointer here on Long Island. It’s an average buck for the area he was hunting. He asked me yesterday when to use the doe pee his kids gave him. I said now explained how to use a drag. He said it walked in right up to the drag rope. Good thing is him and his daughter only like the back straps the rest is mine. 
out of likes “congrats to all the successful and good luck to the rest”

BE9BEC1D-89FF-411B-B4A7-039682600F93.jpeg

B75BF61D-4770-4269-B56B-1D89068993FA.jpeg

• Like 11

Back out. This time with my son. Didn’t get a shot for the daughter but we had a buck each of her two sits at less than 50 yards. She’s on her way back to school.

I pulled cam and lotsa movement last 3 days. Two of the better bucks 10:20am and 1:18pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, zag said:

Hunting back yard with my son tonight. He told me all about the huge buck he saw this am. Much bigger than any of my 4 mounts he said. Also said he was rubbing a pine tree, hopefully I get a look at em!!

I doMy doubt it one bit. I’ve seen some of the biggest bucks of my life in that area. Good luck to you guys!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I doMy doubt it one bit. I’ve seen some of the biggest bucks of my life in that area. Good luck to you guys!

It really heats up back here about now. We're in with 4 doe aka live decoys, let's go bucks!!

He's not a bull shitter either, he may have  exaggerated a bit but was very descriptive 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’m going with butterscotch like I’m an 85 year old grandma!!!!

8a21ae1ed582df1c1f1f5ef59f016df9.jpg

Fireballs failed all weekend and who Doesn’t like butter!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterscotch !!??  That's as far from candy as a worthers original or necco waffers.