LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

My sisters other half got a nice 10 pointer yesterday out in 3K Glen Spey.  VERY happy for him, he's been through a lot lately, and it couldn’t have walked in front of a better guy.

Great news but it only drives home the point we suck! If i had my shirt(yeah right!) i may not be proud enough to wear it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great news but it only drives home the point we suck! If i had my shirt(yeah right!) i may not be proud enough to wear it?

7,500 members and 0 bucks killed in October.

WOW

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Will somebody please shoot an October Buck?

I haven’t even toyed with the idea of going yet , may this fri AM , but switching from getting up at 8:30 to 4:30 doesn’t much appeal,to,me yet .

But for you I’ll go,kill one .

• Like 2

I haven’t even toyed with the idea of going yet , may this fri AM , but switching from getting up at 8:30 to 4:30 doesn’t much appeal,to,me yet .
But for you I’ll go,kill one .

I’ll be out Friday morning also.

I had a bachelor group of 4 bucks pass by me. A spike, 4 pt, 6 pt and 7 pt. I am hunting town land where it is mandatory to take a doe first... ugh. Why is it when you need a doe, there aren’t any. With my luck, I will probably never see these bucks again. 12e55d8f8c0c8dfc0612bea719e3ac4b.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bartman9 said:

I had a bachelor group of 4 bucks pass by me. A spike, 4 pt, 6 pt and 7 pt. I am hunting town land where it is mandatory to take a doe first... ugh. Why is it when you need a doe, there aren’t any. With my luck, I will probably never see these bucks again. 12e55d8f8c0c8dfc0612bea719e3ac4b.jpg

Webster ? I did the town hunt year 1 took the first deer in the program . Never bothered after, that , I ran all those woods for years as a kid , my buddy hunted them for decades , he set me up .