LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

4 hours ago, Moho81 said:

you have been stacking up seat time with nothing to show for it. you deserve a good ol' fashioned drunken strategic planning session. 

FYI, I was enlightened. The bucks are laying low in woodchuck holes right now. But, "When the does are ripe, the bucks will come". I feel so much less pressure now wondering WTF is going on! Thank you Mr. Jack Daniels!!! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

FYI, I was enlightened. The bucks are laying low in woodchuck holes right now. But, "When the does are ripe, the bucks will come". I feel so much less pressure now wondering WTF is going on! Thank you Mr. Jack Daniels!!! 

Keep sipping...haha

• Like 1

Woodchuck holes! Man I hate when they do that. Bucks go into woodchuck holes then does hide in the chipmunk holes. What’s even worse is when they conspire with the squirrels to run around sounding like deer!!! Animals man.... you can’t trust them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Last night, Jack Daniels made me a prediction for this morning. He predicted I should just stay in bed and snuggle up next to mamma... Yet here I sit in the dark in my treestand!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some of my best advice was found inside a whiskey bottle! Your gonna knock down a giant or take one hell of a nap-either way it’s better than my day at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

Pondering something... Does this venison bologna (with cheese, if that matters), technically count as "seeing a deer"? BTW, asking for a friend...
4bb57a12d80cd3b82b50fef90441e4ba.jpg&key=54513aaec1149fe7f8bf7941bb4095c179bbbbd7f2c338dfb6a3e3b9f572512f

Still more real than regular bologna that is made with God only knows what

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Pondering something... Does this venison bologna (with cheese, if that matters), technically count as "seeing a deer"? BTW, asking for a friend...
4bb57a12d80cd3b82b50fef90441e4ba.jpg

Looks good and I think it counts as deer.  

• Like 1

Up and out at 5 am . Drove the 22 miles to my property . 20 minutes to 6 I .go to put on my hunting clothes ... I forgot my boots at home on the dryer . SOB  !!!!!!.. all l had was my crocks.. 
OUCH!! I put my boots on the boot dryer last night (hoping it would bring me luck today), but I left a big note by my keys, so I wouldn't forget them!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

4bb57a12d80cd3b82b50fef90441e4ba.jpg

Venison is deer, any way ya slice it!!!  I wouldn't pass that one up!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

OUCH!! I put my boots on the boot dryer last night (hoping it would bring me luck today), but I left a big note by my keys, so I wouldn't forget them!

Yup boot dryer.... forgot to the other day ... nothing like slipping your feet into a nice clammy pair of boots in a crisp frosty morning.  Refreshing even .