LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Having a lot of luck in 6N? I haven’t seen a lot there, or in 6G. A few scrapes and rubs here and there. Good luck! 
No I haven't seen alot of rut activity yet in 6n 6G or 6k. It seems to me that the area's I hunt in these wmu's seem to show signs of the rut a little later than some other areas.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Good call taking your sling off.  Might want to get some gun tape and tape down that stock.  It rattles at the most inconvenient times!
It's taped.....rattled like heck with it....one of the only downfalls I have found with this very cost effective setup.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well I have today off but had some stuff come up and didn’t get to bed early enough or sleep well. I just couldn’t get up this morning. I’m sure they’re moving but I haven’t slept in for a few weeks and my body needed it. The rain made the call a little easier and I’m free to hunt tonight and the next 3 days.

Still feel guilty nit killing them from the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up in a stand I haven’t hunted until today. Lots of activity back here. Big rub line in front of me and a heavy travel corridor off to my left. Ran a drag on the way in and some code blue about 20 yards away. Already had a 2.5 yo 8 cruise by right after I got Here. Hopefully this front has them in their feet. 

77984160-E13C-40F6-B678-E0C1D3FE621F.jpeg

• Like 6