LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

22 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Homestretch before gun season to gitter done! Weatherman says 6-10" of snow, starting around lunch.

Same here, hoping they are moving all over the place this am as its my last day till this weekend. GL

I'm up and waiting on Mother Nature, then i plan to hunt the rest of the day. With the full moon i expect the movement to be slow at first light and hope they will be moving mid morning through lunch? At least that's what i have to tell myself as I sit on the computer in my living room! Last hunt before next Saturday's opener. I do have to shoot my ML sometime this week just to be sure it's still on. Good luck to all that are out. Biz I could use a little of your prediction mojo!! Just sayin!

Pretty sure there's a doe and some fawns on the other side of this little knob.  Something loud digging in the leaves.  I thought around  645 somebody big rattled their antlers pretty good over there, I soft bleated but nothing.  Going to try and hang in til 11, coldness isn't an issue.

Edited by UpStateRedNeck

15 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

I'm up and waiting on Mother Nature, then i plan to hunt the rest of the day. With the full moon i expect the movement to be slow at first light and hope they will be moving mid morning through lunch? At least that's what i have to tell myself as I sit on the computer in my living room! Last hunt before next Saturday's opener. I do have to shoot my ML sometime this week just to be sure it's still on. Good luck to all that are out. Biz I could use a little of your prediction mojo!! Just sayin!

he predicted my next hunt to connect - when i go out i am just gonna take the safety off and launch one - it will just hit a deer - its a lock! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’d love to, but i only grant 1 wish per day. If RobHuntFish goes out today, it will be # 41 for him and I predicted that’s his day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk