LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

15 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

HAHAHA - talk about plastering the internet, you have over 5000 posts, and few, if any are you about hunting.

And the way these guy treat you you will see even less now 

Just read back missed his post but buckmaster said a lot of that was on road dragging back which makes more sense to me now .  

I'm still deciding if I should go shotgun Zone closer  where I have doe permit or go far  Upstate where I don't  have a doe permit and use my rifle.

What would you do ?

Edited by Hunter007

2 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

I'm still debating if I should go shotgun Zone closer  where I have doe permit or go far  Upstate where I don't  have a doe permit and use my rifle.

Or just continue to sit at your keyboard, criticizing REAL hunters? And talking of things you know nothing about? That would be a real productive opening day for you! Who are you trying to BS?? You haven't stepped foot in the woods all fall, and you have no intention of doing so!

My apologies to the REAL hunters out there for disrupting a great thread, right before opening morning. I'm done.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

Or just continue to sit at your keyboard, criticizing REAL hunters? And talking of things you know nothing about? That would be a real productive opening day for you! Who are you trying to BS?? You haven't stepped foot in the woods all fall, and you have no intention of doing so!

My apologies to the REAL hunters out there for disrupting a great thread, right before opening morning. I'm done.

Not true I went 2 times  small game hunting. 

Boy you really hate me huh. 

Not sure why .

Not all of us can hunt in the backyard  or down the road  any time they want .

Edited by Hunter007

3 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Wow, where did this thread go? Sorry but gettin off this train. I'm goin in the woods to trim some shooting lanes for tomorrow's hunt. I will post pics to prove it soon lol

Yea don't  forget the GPS track lol and hero pictures of your chainsaw lol  they need proof .

31 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

I'm still deciding if I should go shotgun Zone closer  where I have doe permit or go far  Upstate where I don't  have a doe permit and use my rifle.

What would you do ?

If I actually answered that, you'd just drag it into a circular repetitive diatribe, and blow off any useful information that you may receive. You know, like usual.

8 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

If I actually answered that, you'd just drag it into a circular repetitive diatribe, and blow off any useful information that you may receive. You know, like usual.

No I promise I will not 

Actually it all depends on how early I feel like getting up  .

And I apologize if anything I said was taken offensively by you guys btw . 

I'm not sure what I did but sorry all the same .

Edited by Hunter007

5 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Off track a bit but when , I first joined in 2014-- one member here who , I will not name kept writing that, I was a Blogger and never hunted one day in my life. 

Well i think some of them think every place is teaming with wild game ,   I don't know if they know this but in certain areas  when you hunt public  success rates are very low you simply are not going to get something every time you go out . It is what it is .

I like going out anyway when i can . 

• Like 1