LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

4 hours ago, goosifer said:

Jay, if the place you are going to sight in your muzzleloader is accessible to the public, mind sharing? I need to find a new place since Niagara gun range closed down. Today should be a nice day if you're doing it outdoors, 50s and low wind.

You should get a membership at the niagara county sportsman club ,I think I pay 80 for the year . Archery range ,50 yard plinking range ,300 yard rifle range ,indoor pistol range ,outside pistol range,combat course ,bass pond.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I have yet to read a thought provoking Thread started by you. Most of your posts are negative. Certainly nothing worthwhile as far as other members and Guests gleaning some knowledge from. Right now you seem to be Trolling..

20 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I have yet to read a thought provoking Thread started by you. Most of your posts are negative. Certainly nothing worthwhile as far as other members and Guests gleaning some knowledge from. Right now you seem to be Trolling..

9C389ED0-081E-4E80-B956-6D5066ED8C3F.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

You should get a membership at the niagara county sportsman club ,I think I pay 80 for the year . Archery range ,50 yard plinking range ,300 yard rifle range ,indoor pistol range ,outside pistol range,combat course ,bass pond.

Yes, you are right. Thank you for reminding me  I will apply this week. I was planning on becoming a member, but didn't make the connection about going there to sight in my muzzleloader. Any idea how long the application process takes?

Edited by goosifer

1 hour ago, Ncove1332 said:

Where on the esopus?

One of those unknown and overlooked spots that produces well for me. 

That was a bust. Came up Sunday to find tracks in the snow to my pond and across my ridge, I thought I’d have a real shot. Didn’t see a damn thing. 

I guess I have a few more opportunities if the snow holds off enough for me to get up here. Then, I’m calling 4SW!