LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Gonna be in the chosen spot for today around 6..I hope to intercept some deer on their way from the oak flats to their bedding,i will set up at the top of a draw that starts at the edge of field. Wind should be perfect for that. Hope the deer think so as well.

Good luck folks!

• Like 1

Get it done...the kick off the the bloodiest weekend of the year begins in 30 or so. Looking forward to all the success today-i don’t get To play until tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got to spot and settled in. The 4x2, 6pt was here last night in shooting hours!

4dbef55751b623b6dcf940ddc63ec08b.jpg76367b5a04a11ee6d482e7ad4bfc68f3.jpgbccf4e7f74ecf7af80063421e95d08f5.jpg

• Like 3

Nice and calm here. Got in 622 farting my brains out I knew that chocolate cliff bar was a mistake. Oh just remembered I forgot to take my Zyrtec! The water dripping off the trees sounds like deer. Saw 3 sets of beady eyes right next to my stand walking in. It was terrifying. They climbed a tree so weren't yotes. Good luck all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dc2943bb66f94bf9ed7e8264722460cd.jpg

Nice and calm here. Got in 622 farting my brains out I knew that chocolate cliff bar was a mistake. Oh just remembered I forgot to take my Zyrtec! The water dripping off the trees sounds like deer. Saw 3 sets of beady eyes right next to my stand walking in. It was terrifying. They climbed a tree so weren't yotes. Good luck all

If you drank High Life instead of that fancy crap last night you’d be all good!

• Like 1

I forgot to mention the tree I'm in popped 2 sets of my ladder's rachet straps. Apparently the metal exploded as the tree grew and was weaker than the straps. Gotta replace that. The climb in was a bit shaky