LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, biggamefish said:

Man if you can smell estrous driving down the road you must be one hell of a wing man in a bar!!!  

Slowed way down as ł drove alongside cut corn watching over a dozen feeding last night in two separate areas.

I don't know if it is the snow...the snow shoes or the fact I am out of shape but according to my fitbit I have walked 3.66 miles. Feels like 25. I must have a mile at least to where I parked my snowmobile. Maybe I'll just sleep here

I feel the same man and I’m in shape. This is tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I got down this morn I checked the track on that limping buck I saw. He was dropping a very small drop ever 30-40 yards or so of blood. He went into the super thick hole. I got no buck tag hope he makes it. Weird he was covering ground fast. No shots heard maybe car struck.

In the executive tower tonight waiting on a doe. There was a spike in the yard at noon.

Well about 7 or 8 doe busted me this morning when i was waiting for yearlings to pass and take a crack at a big one... Walking back in tonight all the doe were bedded along my walk into the woods.. Busted again lol. Property is land locked and i only have 1 trail back into the woods unfortunately....

Just got a call from my father in law.. real nice guy.. right off the boat Italian.. would do anything to help you, if he likes you.. but not the kind of hunter I want to be.. says he was out yesterday and saw 4 or 5 deer and started shooting at them.. unloaded and reloaded a few times. 15 shots is my estimate.. he recovered 2 of them. Hit each of them twice in hind quarters, then a few other random hits on each.. neck, side, head, etc.. I saw a pic and these deer were like swiss cheese.. then, after he recovers them, he gave both away because he doesn't know how to cook it properly and doesn't care for the meat.. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

Just got a call from my father in law.. real nice guy.. right off the boat Italian.. would do anything to help you, if he likes you.. but not the kind of hunter I want to be.. says he was out yesterday and saw 4 or 5 deer and started shooting at them.. unloaded and reloaded a few times. 15 shots is my estimate.. he recovered 2 of them. Hit each of them twice in hind quarters, then a few other random hits on each.. neck, side, head, etc.. I saw a pic and these deer were like swiss cheese.. then, after he recovers them, he gave both away because he doesn't know how to cook it properly and doesn't care for the meat.. 

Might not want to get him mad at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNPeFwrNrA

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I was thinking off the boat meat eater until that last part. Damn, sound like he’s just a killer...