LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

16 hours ago, Belo said:

this guy big indian has laughed at the last few buck kills.

what's the deal?

I am technically challenged and thought it was a smile emoji. Guess I need to ask my kids what the best emoji is for an approval and congrats would be. I’m actually crying cause I won’t be out till next week 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

What a slow morning, 1 deer went through in the dark. It is frigging perfect weather! If I his was Nov1 the deer would be dropping like flies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2.cant believe how slow with the weather the way it is.almost ready to send it on one of these squirrels :scare:

Haven't seen a thing!

I checked a few cams yesterday that I have in the oaks. Seems like all week, deer were up feeding on acorns between 11am-2pm. I think I'll head to a stand in the oaks in an hour. Right now, I'm absorbing some heat from the sun!!! Ahhhhhhh......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saw 3 doe at 620 am on the way to the stand . Just had a doe and 2 fawns in the thick crap to my right. They didn't cross into the open area like they are supposed to. One of the fawns was eating leaves at the base of the stand where I had peed . So far the deer aren't cooperating with me .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fun morning still in progress. Mama and baby came in- she gets a pass. Their heads snap to my left- yote! They boogie snd WilE offers no shot. 4 or 5 point comes in from same path of yote 10 minutes later and offers a shot....PASS! Too beautiful of a morning to be done!

Buddy down the hill from me saw about 10 total- 1 large bodied buck that snuck in from behind and busted him

• Like 3

Fun morning still in progress. Mama and baby came in- she gets a pass. Their heads snap to my left- yote! They boogie snd WilE offers no shot. 4 or 5 point comes in from same path of yote 10 minutes later and offers a shot....PASS! Too beautiful of a morning to be done!

Buddy down the hill from me saw about 10 total- 1 large bodied buck that snuck in from behind and busted him

I have not seen squat hopefully an evening sit will change things

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Slept through my alarm this morning, so I’m off to a late start. Wind was perfect to sneak into the tower. When I walked In, there were 6 does at the other end of the plot. I quietly Climbed up and didn’t bump any of them. Sitting here watching them munch away now. I’m hoping one of the big boys shows up. I won Tickets to the Sabres home opener, so I dont Have a ton of time today. 

• Like 3