LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 minute ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just got in the tower. While I was On my way home I was Getting pics of bucks fighting 20 yards from where I am Now. Been here 5 mins and deer are coming into the plot already. 

Good luck. sounds like an epic afternoon to come. did you bring a video camera or anything?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just got in the tower. While I was On my way home I was Getting pics of bucks fighting 20 yards from where I am Now. Been here 5 mins and deer are coming into the plot already. 

Sounds like a great night already.  I'm going to an alfalfa field where I had close to 30 different bucks on cam over the summer that where 2 yr old or better. I'm hoping just to see a doe close enough to shoot!

• Like 4

Just now, WNYBuckHunter said:

Nah. Not trying to self film and screw the pooch on either of the bucks I’m after. 

I didn't mean to self film. Just more of a way to zoom in and get a cool video when they are out of range.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just watched a fawn try to nurse only to get a kick to the head lol. 

CTE? That fawn will grow up to murder its family and then off itself.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

if Tiffany gets in the blind with you , youve either died and went to heaven or your in Iowa!  

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

instead of the sticks are yardage markers you should do white paint like a football field. "He's at the 50, the 40, the 30, BANG!"

I use to measure out 10 ,20 and 30 yards  and mark trees with paint in circle around stand ( back before range finders were remotely affordable?

• Like 3