LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Got home ,tailgate was down..... recycling bin, with scissors jack, hatchet , two machetes ( one really nice one ) and various odds and ends gone !

Called farmer ,as when i pulled out I swerve back and forth to knock off mud from tires and thought that would be a good place to look  , well he drove over and there it all was ! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Got home ,tailgate was down..... recycling bin, with scissors jack, hatchet , two machetes ( one really nice one ) and various odds and ends gone !
 Called farmer ,as when i pulled out I swerve back and forth to knock off mud from tires and thought that would be a good place to look  , well he drove over and there it all was ! 
That was lucky

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

That was lucky

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’ll say wife wanted me to drive back and look ......

Short bed, and I had a long handled rake that doesn’t  fit unless you have it just at the right angle ,I think I “ closed “ it but rake prevented it from closing all the way and it popped back,open . Live and learn .

Now I owe him some beer .

• Like 4

Throw bow in car and can’t find release. I remember throwing it in there at Gman’s but can’t find it. SOB. It’s in there but where ? I call sodfather as only 5 houses away to borrow one. Treeguy on way to spot. No body answers    Daughter babysits for SF so I have her call his wife to ask him. Minute later he meets me at end of his driveway.    Lone doe crossed little ridge at just before legal. Doe n 3 fawns at 27 but no shot on her as they went down small ridge. 5 big doe and 4 fawns just came in to 15 but so many eyes and I’m sitting naked on 6 foot platform I was afraid to move. Finally have shot and draw but fawn directly behind her.  I let off and one boots taking the rest with her.  Tails everywhere. Oh well , from no release to covered in deer.  
So....did you find your release
?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

I’ll say wife wanted me to drive back and look ......

Short bed, and I had a long handled rake that doesn’t  fit unless you have it just at the right angle ,I think I “ closed “ it but rake prevented it from closing all the way and it popped back,open . Live and learn .

Now I owe him some beer .

The lesson IS.....  Never get a short bed.

• Like 2

Nah. Not yet. I do see Chef in his stand though. I think I’m in the perfect spot to be the clean up batter again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought someone was flying a drone around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Good luck.  I drive from greene to oxford everyday in the morning after work and ive been seeing them all over.  And everyone i hunt with and work with that hunt 7p have been seeing them while hunting.

I’m in greene.

• Like 1