LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

15 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Trying to shoot your and Biz's buck!

Please don't shoot my bucks. I know you would only use their antlers as toothpicks. I, on the other hand, would at least display them for the next 100 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Cant eat the horns!!! leave my does alone!!! Thats why i hunt near Biz!

Bucks are for small united people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says the guy who shot the biggest bow buck on the forum in 2018!

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

says the guy who shot the biggest bow buck on the forum in 2018!

Stalked  up to 2 this morning   with in 20 yards   so not surprised crappy got the biggest here .

And that's not the first time either I have been able to do that .   Just need  ( THE SPOT )

And good eyes .

20191016_094900.jpg

20191016_094122.jpg

• Like 1

Stalked  up to 2 this morning   with in 20 yards   so not surprised crappy got the biggest here .
And that's not the first time either I have been able to do that .   Just need  ( THE SPOT )
And good eyes .
20191016_094900.thumb.jpg.596c198517c80ac48e92add8c59acaf8.jpg
20191016_094122.thumb.jpg.c2ba5b1d9144cbd2c874ddd0b640dc6a.jpg

I know that spot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

And good eyes .

20191016_094900.jpg

20191016_094122.jpg

where are the antlers?

Welp. I went out this morning in 7A. Only to be called by the landowner telling me that the 7pointer that I’ve had on camera just got hit by a vehicle. The driver never stopped so I got a carcass tag from the troopers. Not the way I wanted to get him. b4f1086d817db1031d3668a85e4489be.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

Welp. I went out this morning in 7A. Only to be called by the landowner telling me that the 7pointer that I’ve had on camera just got hit by a vehicle. The driver never stopped so I got a carcass tag from the troopers. Not the way I wanted to get him. b4f1086d817db1031d3668a85e4489be.jpg&key=7004963996f0b17b3a4bbc283723ec1beb784238abb2d04d6b1aecd835766c97

Damn that’s a shame. Red head too!

• Like 1

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this @crappyice moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this @crappyice moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

Me like^^^!!!!looks like rain ending sometime today/overnight.should make for a quieter walk in tomorrow.had deer feeding on neighbors apple tree this morning.ready to send it!!!

• Like 1

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

And of course this is the weekend I am sending Mrs Crappy “home” to Boston to see her family alone which leaves me juggling three teenagers’ sports, activities, etc= little if any time in woods.

Today’s classroom lesson....Irony

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And of course this is the weekend I am sending Mrs Crappy “home” to Boston to see her family alone which leaves me juggling three teenagers’ sports, activities, etc= little if any time in woods.

Today’s classroom lesson....Irony

HINGHAM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

The cameras have been fairly active the last 4 nights, with at least 1 new buck showing up every night. I can't wait until things start to turn toward daylight movement. Had a couple of daylight movers but not too many yet. Scrapes are torn up, rubs all over...IMG950446.jpgScreenshot_20191017-072709.jpgScreenshot_20191013-052114.jpgScreenshot_20191015-063548.jpgScreenshot_20191014-171117~2.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 5