Tasco 10MP trail cam

Picked up a Tasco 10MP trail cam today for $19 . Normal price was $38 . Think I will hang it high facing Posted Signs that continue to get ripped down on my SIL's property . If someone decides to shoot it , it won't be an expensive loss .

Those things are a decent camera for the price. I bought 10 last fall just for state land use. Will be grabbing a few more for this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I stopped by the Wally in Ithaca last evening. They had 8 of them on the shelf, but $38 still. Going to try another on the way home this evening.

i bought a couple of the 5mp for $28 at walmart and they worked pretty well too 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I stopped by the Wally in Ithaca last evening. They had 8 of them on the shelf, but $38 still. Going to try another on the way home this evening.

Something I found out several years ago is ....... each WalMart does their own clearance that is independent of the other stores . The old WalMart in Webster used to drag their feet and were slow to put items on Clearance . 

1 minute ago, fasteddie said:

Something I found out several years ago is ....... each WalMart does their own clearance that is independent of the other stores . The old WalMart in Webster used to drag their feet and were slow to put items on Clearance . 

I have a bit of a drive to and from work and pass 4 Walmarts on the way home. Think I'll go Walmart hopping tonight.

Like you did for your sons, they'll make good but inexpensive gifts.

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I have a bit of a drive to and from work and pass 4 Walmarts on the way home. Think I'll go Walmart hopping tonight.

Like you did for your sons, they'll make good but inexpensive gifts.

Hit the Cortland Wally at lunch time. $38 still. Two others on the way home.

Edited by Steuben Jerry

I setup one of the Tasco's in the house to test it . Like other cheap cameras , it takes a nice flash picture ( you don't see the flash) . The next two pics are dark .... visible but dark . If it was set for one pic at a time , it would be equivalent to the WildGame cams . Havn't tested it daytime . 

• Like 1