Why No dove season in NY ?

Hunter007

Back to the original post. Reading the latest NY Outdoor news at lunch and this is a front page story. Mention of Mike Rossi.
03073C40-12C8-43FE-B322-5CC6CAD4710C.thumb.jpeg.12a672034deab6d2b40fb48fe41228b6.jpeg

More bird watchers will fight this then hunters support. Ny Songbird. Would be strange to see Andy support something that involves a Gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

More bird watchers will fight this then hunters support. Ny Songbird. Would be strange to see Andy support something that involves a Gun.

Interesting 

But you can shoot English sparrows and Starlings  technically a song bird ,  I guess probably because there considered  invasive species they don't make a big deal about that .

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

You would. I'm a Sportsmen that actually hunts and kills shit. Not a guy that spends all his day talking the talk without walking the walk. Keep up the good work.

I thought you are some kind of deer farmer aren't you ?

You grow shit No 

But for the record trying not to post that much anymore as some like you don't like it I guess .

• Like 1

Really... 2 of my Seminar Videos are in the Turkey Forum where, I am currently getting Roasted with a Gang up. Could care less about that. There are pics of many pairs of Turkey Legs and Beards as well some pages back.

0f5685dc1e009e975a99cd04ebbb90c4.jpg. PLEASE! Turkeys are not real tough to tackle. Season lasts maybe a week for us. Most times 2 days. If that's your claim to fame I guess you really are a big time sportsmen. Loser!

10 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

You would. I'm a Sportsmen that actually hunts and kills shit. Not a guy that spends all his day talking the talk without walking the walk. Keep up the good work.

I'm still waiting for  a picture of you I did not forget btw :)

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

Four Season Whitetails-- dude with over 1,000 Private Acres. Where are your pictures with you holding a Tom?!

Dude that's 1200 acres in 3 different awesome hunting counties. Get it right. Just keep enjoying the pics of those that actually hunt and kill shit. Your fingers must be sore by the end of the day by the amount of time you type useless shit on this site.

3 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Dude that's 1200 acres in 3 different awesome hunting counties. Get it right. Just keep enjoying the pics of those that actually hunt and kill shit. Your fingers must be sore by the end of the day by the amount of time you type useless shit on this site.

Dam you work hard for your money 

maxresdefault.jpg

29 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

WNY BuckHunter-- moderator-- you act more like a clown  with your posts. 1 Gobbler to your name..:cheese:

Why dont you go pound sand. Im here mostly to enjoy the site, not babysit people.

As far as turkeys go, I personally have killed 1 turkey, but I put my daughter on them every year, and she has killed great toms less than 3 hours into opening day each of the last 2 years. I was done in about the same time frame last year on opening day. To be honest with you, I could care less if I ever kill another one, I have more fun hunting with her and watching her bag them.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

I see your spelling is as good as your hunting. Are you talking about a Dam that holds back water? Keep showing how clueless you really are. It is amusing.

It is slang but once again a picture of you  are you going to post one or not . 

Why dont you go pound sand. Im here mostly to enjoy the site, not babysit people.
As far as turkeys go, I personally have killed 1 turkey, but I put my daughter on them every year, and she has killed great toms less than 3 hours into opening day each of the last 2 years. I was done in about the same time frame last year on opening day. To be honest with you, I could care less if I ever kill another one, I have more fun hunting with her and watching her bag them.

Lol. He makes it sound like Turkeys are a big deal to kill. Smart bird for sure but to kill a bird that screams to you and tells ya where he is? Really.

3 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. He makes it sound like Turkeys are a big deal to kill. Smart bird for sure but to kill a bird that screams to you and tells ya where he is? Really.

Ill be the first to admit that I didnt have much luck with turkeys when I started hunting them. Of course, I didnt get into it much for a long time. Id go maybe 2 or 3 times a season, then Id skip a couple of years and then try it again for a year or two. I didnt really start putting much effort into it until Haley was old enough and she wanted to go. It took me 1 or 2 seasons of really learning before I started becoming successful at it. Predator hunting is far more challenging than turkeys.