Why No dove season in NY ?

Hunter007

man there's some names i haven't seen in a while. Shawnhu and ants. both used to be pretty active.

ShawnHu moved to Seattle. He didn’t attend our region 3 meetup.

Ants - I have no idea what happened. Maybe that thread ended him?

Geno C - moderator, moved upstate but doesn’t post anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does a pic of a euro mount have to do with FSW being a vet on this forum and having posted pictures before?
I swear with your logic, spelling and typing I'm starting to wonder if you're not Mike Rossi, but actually growalot. 

Lol. I was kinda wondering the same thing but was getting sick of replying to whomever this person is.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

sometimes I wonder if these guys just moved on in life, got sick of the board or something happened. shawn and I would butt heads, but he was a good dude. Ants was pretty active and a good contributor. Not afraid to speak his peace iirc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Geno's too busy running his very successful business to visit much. I still chat with him on Facebook now and again.

• Like 3

Geno's too busy running his very successful business to visit much. I still chat with him on Facebook now and again.
No no no. You seem to be forgetting he's too busy getting absolutely yolked in the gym. No time for flexing web muscles when there are Haggard upstate chicks to flex his real muscles for

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

man i just skimmed that thread. I had only one boy at the time and now I have 3 lol. That's pretty funny. Also the snowflake culture was pretty ripe in that thread.

Snowflake culture?   I  think you just described yourself , don't be so  hard on yourself belo  , 

You have a obvious  inferiority complex .  Now go away and look that one up like Georgia the country and language that you had no idea existed until I brought it up last week. 

Edited by Storm914

No no no. You seem to be forgetting he's too busy getting absolutely yolked in the gym. No time for flexing web muscles when there are Haggard upstate chicks to flex his real muscles for

Lol. I hope he is not flexing for any of the "Sloots" that the thread was all about.

29 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

If you saw his wife youd know he isnt worried about flexing for anyone but her lol.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

You are kinda right. I am glad you got my part right. Successful people should be compared to other successful people. 1589236e1ffbee8a8e292022609acda3.jpg

Looks like a look-a-like.  Hair is darker and shorter.  And the side burns are gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Snowflake culture?   I  think you just described yourself , don't be so  hard on yourself belo  , 

You have a obvious  inferiority complex .  Now go away and look that one up like Georgia the country and language that you had no idea existed until I brought it up last week. 

hey man, i'm just proud you got through that one without a misspelling. You're right though, because I used the state of Georgia as an example, that for sure means I didn't know of the country. I succeed to your vast superior worldly knowledge. I am not worthy. 

42 minutes ago, Belo said:

hey man, i'm just proud you got through that one without a misspelling. You're right though, because I used the state of Georgia as an example, that for sure means I didn't know of the country. I succeed to your vast superior worldly knowledge. I am not worthy. 

I am not worthy 

Back at you .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Once a thread devolves into nothing more than a pissing match, is there any reason to keep the thread open any more?  Who benefits?

We ALL benefit!!! It’s like driving past a car wreck without the loss of life...loss of brain cells yes

• Like 3
  • Confused 2