Why No dove season in NY ?

Hunter007

1 hour ago, virgil said:

Once a thread devolves into nothing more than a pissing match, is there any reason to keep the thread open any more?  Who benefits?

One stroll through that thread that got Biz banned says yes. No other derailed thread on here tops that one. That's the benchmark.

Pursuit of a new benchmark is a worthy offseason pursuit.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

One stroll through that thread that got Biz banned says yes. No other derailed thread on here tops that one. That's the benchmark. Pursuit of a new benchmark is a worthy offseason pursuit.

My man! If they let me be a moderator, my first order of business is to unlock that thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My man! If they let me be a moderator, my first order of business is to unlock that thread!

Eh, would you? Parked for six years, it's developed some good patina. Plus a lot of the folks you were going back and forth with are no longer active. Let that one lay as the current gold standard.

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Eh, would you? Parked for six years, it's developed some good patina. Plus a lot of the folks you were going back and forth with are no longer active. Let that one lay as the current gold standard.

i dunno there was like 5 pages in there about pizza that was a big letdown.  Maybe those could be deleted to make it epic.  I think it can be topped - gives everyone something to shoot for!

• Like 1

I’ve defended the super middleweight division for 6+ years. I’m looking to defend again!

I wanted to reply so many times to call out people posting flat out falsehoods and speaking a language that obviously was not English

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve defended the super middleweight division for 6+ years. I’m looking to defend again!

All ya need to do is insult, three quarters of the membership again, to get it started!

Who says this thread couldn't be transformed into that one?  Plenty of other threads get derailed.  I'll ask the question. 

If a guy like Biz wanted to date your daughter, would you?

A)  Let her date him

B ) Try to scare him off with a gun

C)  Shoot him on sight

Hopefully this can keep things moving along until at least page 20.

Edited by steve863
  • Haha 1

Just now, steve863 said:

Who says this thread couldn't be transformed into that one?  Plenty of other threads get derailed.  I'll ask the question. 

A)  Let her date him

C)  Shoot him on sight

I need detailed and current info on his financial situation to decide. Sounded good in '13, but that crypto-crap since then could have hurt him..

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

A)  Let her date him

C)  Shoot him on sight

I feel bad for the poor coyote 

2CC6750D-EBF4-4B65-A7D7-68EBD817C671.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

maybe start a thread " the reasons i love Cuomo, gun legislation, AR's and all of your daughters"  that ought to do it.   But geeze Biz 6 years is a long time ago...... you still got it in ya champ?  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Let me know when that rumble in Ballston Lake takes place.  That's my backyard! 

• Like 2

A)  Let her date him
C)  Shoot him on sight

Hopefully this can keep things moving along until at least page 20.

I’m a chameleon man! I blend into my surroundings. I can pretend to be what any parents hope for.

• Haha 1

I feel bad for the poor coyote 
2CC6750D-EBF4-4B65-A7D7-68EBD817C671.thumb.jpeg.c01e58086c0fe61ad8d99bdabffdb5b3.jpeg

That photo has a watermark on it that you clearly deleted. You stole that pic from the leghold trapping company that I have an exclusive deal with. You’ll be hearing from my IP attorney (Moog).

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m a chameleon man! I blend into my surroundings. I can pretend to be what any parents hope for.

You can’t Eddie Haskell me ....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

BIz, your big toothy grin and $4.00 will buy you a hot dog and that's about it.  You surely wouldn't fool many parents into thinking that you are something other than what you really are.  My .02 for a Friday evening.

BIz, your big toothy grin and $4.00 will buy you a hot dog and that's about it.  You surely wouldn't fool many parents into thinking that you are something other than what you really are.  My .02 for a Friday evening.

You’re wrong my friend. I’ve always done very well with girls’ parents over the years.