Airplane tinder napkins

turkeyfeathers

If I were flying with Biz, he'd get them all, and I'd get none. That would make me feel depressed.

But then as Biz started opening the large stack of napkins, we'd see that they were ALL from wolc! Inviting Biz to a buck nut dinner date!

Then I'd smile to myself, while looking out the window.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Imagine being a woman on a long flight and that thing shows up? Enjoy the rest of your flight with some creeper looking over your shoulder

I can attest that it is very uncomfortable.  I happened to be on a flight with several contestants for some national bikini team and was handed several napkins.  I could not wait to get off that flight.  Creepy!

• Haha 2

Just now, moog5050 said:

I can attest that it is very uncomfortable.  I happened to be on a flight with several contestants for some national bikini team and was handed several napkins.  I could not wait to get off that flight.  Creepy!

Ah yes, their 45 year reunion in Boca Raton. What a weekend!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Did the napkins have phone numbers on them or was it for cleanup on aisle 5 ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

If I were flying with Biz, he'd get them all, and I'd get none. That would make me feel depressed.

But then as Biz started opening the large stack of napkins, we'd see that they were ALL from wolc! Inviting Biz to a buck nut dinner date!

Then I'd smile to myself, while looking out the window.

Man who sticks D in peanut butter is considered fking nuts!

Man who fries testicles in butter for consumption is considered Wolc. 

• Haha 5

in my young days as a highschooler i was on a flight with cheerleaders coming back from a competition in Florida. I talked to a handful of them sitting immediately near me and the one sitting next to me gave me her number. no need to pass a creepy napkin that might get wet and screwed up anyway. old tried and true methods worked just fine.