Public service announcement!

Robhuntandfish

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

we are just gonna have dinner out on the 15th actually - friday night.  Probably canal view on the lake - although the view right now sends shivers down the spine as its a big iceberg.  

We ate there on our way home from camp a few weeks ago, always good. I read in the queen central news Cinderellas is closing , what a shame

I'll get some surf n turf for the queen and I. Her birthday is the day before Valentine's day and my daughters is the 16. I just open up the wallet that week. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sbuff said:

We ate there on our way home from camp a few weeks ago, always good. I read in the queen central news Cinderellas is closing , what a shame

I'll get some surf n turf for the queen and I. Her birthday is the day before Valentine's day and my daughters is the 16. I just open up the wallet that week. 

Yeah that is a loss, Cinderella's was my fav in the beach. Had a diverse menu.  The spaghetti house has also changed hands after so many years and will reopen with new owner.

I send flowers to our two daughters (with small stuffed animals for the granddaughters) and roses to my wife at work. Been doing that for many years. Can be expensive, but would be weird to stop now. Seems to be a big hit.

Wife and I will take ourselves out to dinner Friday or Saturday.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paula said:

I was hoping to get ideas reading thing this, guys are so hard to buy for. 

Im almost impossible to buy for. Already know what she got me though, she ordered a FoxPro Shockwave and had me go in and choose all of my custom sounds. It deliveres Thursday. I gotta think of something good this year. Ugh,

• Like 2

I renew my wife's and daughter's AAA every valentines. Takes care of them year around and my ass does not have to go change a flipping tire or tow the car!! I tell them cause I care every day not just valentines! She doesn't do chocolate, can kill a flower faster than Wolc can eat a deer nut and we go out to dinner all the time anyway.

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 2