Blue Mountain Range reservations needed??

Al Bundy

Guys that have been to Blue Mountain range..  You just show up and go or you need reservations? The range I usually go to you need to call ahead and make reservations so I was thinking same here. I tried calling and couldn't get a person.  Going tomorrow. Thanks.

Guys that have been to Blue Mountain range..  You just show up and go or you need reservations? The range I usually go to you need to call ahead and make reservations so I was thinking same here. I tried calling and couldn't get a person.  Going tomorrow. Thanks.

I’ve only went a few times and just showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You show up this time of year  probably not going to be that busy.  Near hunting season better go early or you will probably be waiting .

Edited by Storm914

Thanks for the info. I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow.
Should be chilly but you'll be fine. It gets super busy in September and the weeks leading to gun opener then it calms down again. Tomorrow I would assume would be pretty relaxed but I just like to go first out anyways. But if you want to put your own targets up on rifle you'll have to wait for the 2nd round because they won't do paper changes first round

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I tore that shit apart. Just too damn good. Tac and TCIII I challenge you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'd give you 15 points and you still won't outshot tacks , dude is legit . TC on the other hand...ill give you 18 points .

• Like 2

Plenty cold when shooting! Nice place to shoot though rangemaster was not real chatty. Found out there is no standing and shooting. I hear someone screaming and after the second or third time I figure he’s saying sit down. I’m looking around trying to figure wtf he’s screaming about and realize it’s at me and the mrs. whups.  

Acceptable groupings at 100 yards with the NULA.  Shot a box of Remington core lok 140 through her. Seems I’m either dialed in or these were better rounds than Winchester 139. Either way progress is a good thing. Better groupings than last bunch of times I’ve shot. My hunting buddy is reloading some for me and I’ll have them in two weeks. 

Two more weekends of practice before hitting Tioga for a boar hunt. After seeing my groupings I’m confident with this new rifle and ready to go. 

Interesting note. Never shot Remington through this nor the savage axis compact the mrs is shooting. Last weekend with the Winchester’s my shoulder hurt but the mrs was fine. This weekend though with the Remingtons she felt it and I felt it worse . 

Hoping to buy the new rifle for the mrs today and give her a few weekends to,get dialed in.  

• Like 4