Today's taste of Winter

MPHunter

Here in Albany we have 4 or 5 inches of snow just turned to sleet. Supposed to have a good period of sleet and maybe freezing rain then another couple inches of snow. My idiot neighbors are out there snowblowing. Sleet and freezing rain is much easier to clear when it is on top of the snow. Anticipating the school delay tomorrow.....

• Like 1

White knuckle drive home from train station in Putnam county last night. Looks like they decided to wait for the storm to finish before they cleared the roads. Cleaned the driveway and walkway last night with my boys. Looks like a quarter inch of ice fell overnight. Two hour delay and another white knuckle drive to train station. Stay safe all those on the road.

I'd prefer a foot of snow over this crap.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

a couple of our areas got another foot of lake effect last night, sick of winter and a ways to go. Three guys out on Oneida lake ice fishing on the day we got all that snow and sleet and they had to be rescued.  WTH ????  for a few perch - ridiculous https://cnycentral.com/news/local/firefighters-rescue-3-ice-fishermen-on-oneida-lake-in-whiteout-conditions

Edited by Robhuntandfish