How long is to long

KMurph332

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can I put a leopard cape on my mt lion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check out this brute....The Anderson Male.

Wacked the Warthog for dinner and thinks nothing of cleaning his paws like nothing happened to him; wait til' he turns his head in the video.

Biggest male in the Sabi Sands. Easy 180lb cat (most WAY over estimate real cat weight) he'd top 210 lbs after a full meal.

• Like 1

check out this brute....The Anderson Male.
Wacked the Warthog for dinner and thinks nothing of cleaning his paws like nothing happened to him; wait til' he turns his head in the video.
Biggest male in the Sabi Sands. Easy 180lb cat (most WAY over estimate real cat weight) he'd top 210 lbs after a full meal.

Beast! Big cats are incredible

I only bought what felt the best. I would have bought any brand. I’m lucky I can draw a bow

af41f0159fc31e8cbd268ac1a2bb4a37.jpg&key=07e4bcdafc209f5d28813a203870a8111efe131ac660c9ffb71a1ae2f1847287

Ummm... dat ain’t right. What cha do you your shoulder. I’ve dislocated both and they don’t look anything like that

Ummm... dat ain’t right. What cha do you your shoulder. I’ve dislocated both and they don’t look anything like that

Dislocated is child’s play. Mine is separated since 2009. Sometimes when I do too much it can look pretty bad. That was pic Saturday after rowing several miles fishing and then doing a ton of yardwork all day afterwards

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Dislocated is child’s play. Mine is separated since 2009. Sometimes when I do too much it can look pretty bad. That was pic Saturday after rowing several miles fishing and then doing a ton of yardwork all day afterwards

Ouch! Man, that looks like it should be painful, no? I don’t know anything about shoulder injuries,  can’t  be fixed?

Ouch! Man, that looks like it should be painful, no? I don’t know anything about shoulder injuries,  can’t  be fixed?

Technically nothing is connected so I can’t re injure it any worse. For many years Doctors have had conflicting approaches for a grade III shoulder separation. I had the choice of taking ligaments from my own leg or a donor to put in my shoulder or go the physical therapy route. After meeting with several doctors, I had the opportunity to meet with an orthopedic surgeon for one of the professional sports teams in NY thru a friend of mine. He steered me away from surgery. In the beginning it was noticeable when I wore a t shirt. Now it’s not unless I really overdo it. I’ll never throw a baseball as hard as I used to but anything under the shoulder line (golf, rowing, etc.) I can still do with full power.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Technically nothing is connected so I can’t re injure it any worse. For many years Doctors have had conflicting approaches for a grade III shoulder separation. I had the choice of taking ligaments from my own leg or a donor to put in my shoulder or go the physical therapy route. After meeting with several doctors, I had the opportunity to meet with an orthopedic surgeon for one of the professional sports teams in NY thru a friend of mine. He steered me away from surgery. In the beginning it was noticeable when I wore a t shirt. Now it’s not unless I really overdo it. I’ll never throw a baseball as hard as I used to but anything under the shoulder line (golf, rowing, etc.) I can still do with full power.

Sports injury? Makes me wince to see that!

That shoulder is a direct result of a purse strap carrying too much weight.

The doctor told me it would be a great ice breaker at the beach/pool. Both for girls and to literally break ice

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Front flip snowboarding. Alcohol was involved. The pain didn’t set in until the next day.

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

That shoulder is a direct result of a purse strap carrying too much weight.

Impressive for sure.  Not many can pull that off. Most would've asked someone to hold their purse. 

• Like 2

Question for you guys how would you transport your bear home? I have a pickup but i dont want to have it out in the elements  will it fit in a chevy trailblazer any help is much appreciated 

Why can’t it be in outside elements? That’s how it lives.

• Haha 1

Question for you guys how would you transport your bear home? I have a pickup but i dont want to have it out in the elements  will it fit in a chevy trailblazer any help is much appreciated 

Anything bigger than a whitetail is generally skinned and quartered in the field. It’s not actually as hard or bad as it sounds. But you would need to get the hide cooled and stored properly. I have a large Coleman just for this purpose should I ever be so lucky.

25 minutes ago, Belo said:

Anything bigger than a whitetail is generally skinned and quartered in the field. It’s not actually as hard or bad as it sounds. But you would need to get the hide cooled and stored properly. I have a large Coleman just for this purpose should I ever be so lucky.

I dont think his bear is gonna fit in a coleman cooler

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Belo said:

Its mounted definitely cant put it in a cooler

5821466721.jpg