How long is to long

KMurph332

Ha ha i dont want it to get wet road grim and all of the other crap that flyes around 

What about a tarp over it? I think only heat is an issue for hide slippage. If you shoot a bear in the rain it’s wet already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What about a tarp over it? I think only heat is an issue for hide slippage. If you shoot a bear in the rain it’s wet already.

Im going to ask the taxi see what he thinks i get your point i just dont want to ruin the mount its not cheap

Question for you guys how would you transport your bear home? I have a pickup but i dont want to have it out in the elements  will it fit in a chevy trailblazer any help is much appreciated 

Got a friend with a pickup that has a camper shell? Enclosed trailer? Doubt it would fit under a regular tonneau cover. Any idea on the dimensions of it?

3 hours ago, KMurph332 said:

Question for you guys how would you transport your bear home? I have a pickup but i dont want to have it out in the elements  will it fit in a chevy trailblazer any help is much appreciated 

I moved a little over 6 months ago I put my mounts in my  car and strap them in. It looks silly but it works.

20181216_131755.jpg

20181216_131737.jpg

Edited by Red
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, KMurph332 said:

Its mounted definitely cant put it in a cooler

5821466721.jpg

bahahah, i misunderstood the post. My bad, it was late and i was enjoying a beer... or 2 on the deck. the taxidermist might be able to give you dimensions to determine how you can transport. I would also say a tarp for a short trip on a non-rainy or super sunny day should be ok? I'd lay a bunch of blankets and stuff down too. Maybe m00g was on to something with the carpet?

Edited by Belo

17 hours ago, KMurph332 said:

I had to rent a trailer for my full bear mount.. .. yours should fit in back ok as no base and stretched out...

On 6/21/2019 at 9:39 PM, KMurph332 said:

Nice  Bear!  I just picked my bear up Saturday and I fit it into the back seat in my Silverado with the front seats forward... Ill post some pictures as soon as it is hanging on the wall.. I had the same mount done as yours.  Congratulations!

• Thanks 1