Political humor

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

20 years from now.

Image may contain: 3 people, cloud, tree, mountain, outdoor and nature

This is actually interesting to contemplate in our current times.  What will/could this monument look like in 20 years?   Conversely,  everyone up there is a historic white male with a less than 100% pure past and perhaps under cancel culture this monument should be blown up as just another example of white supremacy.  

• Like 1

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

This is actually interesting to contemplate in our current times.  What will/could this monument look like in 20 years?   Conversely,  everyone up there is a historic white male with a less than 100% pure past and perhaps under cancel culture this monument should be blown up as just another example of white supremacy.  

Spoken like a true Libtard. Carry on!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

20 years from now.

Image may contain: 3 people, cloud, tree, mountain, outdoor and nature

That's what Trump was hoping for but it ain't happening I can assure you.  Maybe a tattoo of his face on your butt is the best he can hope for at this point.  You can call it Mt. Fartmore.  LOL

Edited by steve863

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

1 hour ago, greg54 said:

Spoken like a true Libtard. Carry on!

Nice reaction!  All I did was make an observation regarding the times we are in.  One side would add DJT and the other extreme would equally take the whole thing down and I gave their rationale.  I never took a position for either side, yet you were able to put me on one side over the other.  I believe that fits the definition of prejudice, preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

10 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Nice reaction!  All I did was make an observation regarding the times we are in.  One side would add DJT and the other extreme would equally take the whole thing down and I gave their rationale.  I never took a position for either side, yet you were able to put me on one side over the other.  I believe that fits the definition of prejudice, preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Blah Blah Blah

14 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Im surprised that the left is not clamoring for Obamas face to be added onto  Rushmore; within time, they undoubtedly will , so be prepared for a good laugh!! 

6 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Im surprised that the left is not clamoring for Obamas face to be added onto  Rushmore; within time, they undoubtedly will , so be prepared for a good laugh!! 

Don’t be, the American Left is much less preoccupied with erecting monuments of ‘great men’ than the Right. This probably extends to other tribal symbols like flags (or Hawaiian shirts).