Political humor

2 hours ago, Splitear said:

Do you have sources for this? I cannot find anything about him being a Democrat or Biden supporter...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/4160104001

Nobody really gives a rats a$$ , just Laugh and move on !   LOL    Just Sayin !

Edited by GreeneHunter
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Splitear said:

Do you have sources for this? I cannot find anything about him being a Democrat or Biden supporter...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/4160104001

Nah , I just looked into it; pretty sure he’s a Trump supporter , but another guy in one of the photos next to Seefried IS suspected of being a democrat / Biden supporter . This is just a rumor as it stands right now ; however, what  I do know is hes from Brooklyn , is an Orthodox Jew and his name is Aaron Moscovitz , I believe . Now , based on these facts , I would say that it is more than believeable that he’s a dem- Is it beyond the shadow of a doubt ? Of course not Cuz you never know these days , but a Jewish dude from NYC ? If you were A betting man and were making a wager on this guys political affiliation , what would you bet on? 

9 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Nah , I just looked into it; pretty sure he’s a Trump supporter , but another guy in one of the photos next to Seefried IS suspected of being a democrat / Biden supporter . This is just a rumor as it stands right now ; however, what  I do know is hes from Brooklyn , is an Orthodox Jew and his name is Aaron Moscovitz , I believe . Now , based on these facts , I would say that it is more than believeable that he’s a dem- Is it beyond the shadow of a doubt ? Of course not Cuz you never know these days , but a Jewish dude from NYC ? If you were A betting man and were making a wager on this guys political affiliation , what would you bet on? 

Be careful with this thought process/suspicion. Trump had many supporters in the Jewish community regardless of their political party registration.  Being registered to a particular party does not mean you support the candidate of that party.  Even if you are correct that this individual is a registered Dem, that does not mean he isn't a Trump supporter.