Political humor

63cf6dd6488a9c03.jpeg.86d5601ec64581c6f711c90af2efe810.jpeg

Your know what’s funny. You get your information from memes that are just false. There is absolutely nothing true about this yet all you do is rant about fake media.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pelosi-kerry-romney-sons-uk/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-john-kerry-and-mitt-romney-do-not-have-sons-on-boards-of-energy-companies-doing-business-in-ukraine-idUSKBN2A42N9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Like Trump ?

Know what's funny?  There is no evidence Trump ever went to Epstein's island and Trump barred him from Mira Lago immediately when he learned what he was doing.  Yet you point out Robby's meme for being fake news.  LOL!

• Like 1

Know what's funny?  There is no evidence Trump ever went to Epstein's island and Trump barred him from Mira Lago immediately when he learned what he was doing.  Yet you point out Robby's meme for being fake news.  LOL!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01/jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump-epic-bromance/amp

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

“Mr. Epstein introduced you to Donald Trump, correct?” Laura Menninger, Maxwell's defense attorney, asked.

“Yes,” Jane replied.

Jane also acknowledged that in 1998, she took part in a Miss Teen USA beauty pageant that was associated with Trump. It wasn’t immediately clear whether that was before or after the meeting at Mar-a-Lago.

And you judge this to mean Trump did something with her?  I'm shocked.

He flew on Epstein's jets, but not to his island.
The flights were all between Palm Beach and New York City airports, with the June 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington Washington National Airport between Palm Beach and New York.

And Last:
Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime pilot took the stand in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial and claimed he never saw underage girls on Epstein’s private planes. But he revealed that former President Donald Trump was among the famous passengers who flew with the pedophile multimillionaire

Prior to Trump banning him and prior to Trump knowing what he was doing.

Better yet, let's just leave debate out of the Political Humor thread.
Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

Lastly his post is 100% made up and is extremist rhetoric. Then again that’s most of what both of you post so what’s the point

• Like 1

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

“Mr. Epstein introduced you to Donald Trump, correct?” Laura Menninger, Maxwell's defense attorney, asked.

“Yes,” Jane replied.

Jane also acknowledged that in 1998, she took part in a Miss Teen USA beauty pageant that was associated with Trump. It wasn’t immediately clear whether that was before or after the meeting at Mar-a-Lago.

And you judge this to mean Trump did something with her?  I'm shocked.

I didn’t say that now did I. All I said is there is he is a associate of his just the same as the rest of the people you claim no different

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] [mention=1918]Grouse[/mention] .... More Humor less Chit Chat ! :taunt:
:popcorn3:

That’s my point a lot of what is posted in this thread isn’t humor it’s extremist propaganda that is flat out lies

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Like how many times  does the media have to lie make  up stuff about trump to figure out its all bs  trump has no freinds i guess you missed those articals . By these  very same people . So which one is it ? Or its what ever they think makes him look bad.

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

d2d7b92c24e972cbd068cb6b1cd9fdd4.jpg

"That’s my point a lot of what is posted in this thread isn’t humor it’s extremist propaganda that is flat out lies."

Chef

The pot calling the kettle black, although a couple of your other previous posts were very humorous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1