Political humor

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 100,000 time, none of us care what he said or believed! What we care about is what he did for this country! I’m sorry you’re too stupid to realize this…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly did he do for this country please enlighten me ?

19 hours ago, Chef said:

Sorry I didn’t know the NY huntinh forum was a place for you to spread your hate

Well chef, I have no hate in my heart, none. I'm an old man, old enough to see first hand how our country is descending into chaos. I view people like you as the proverbial frog in the pot, and when the water reaches the boiling point you and yours will wail and cry for help bemoaning how this could ever happen. I probably won't be around to help you and your ilk, most probably my grand children and their kind will, they always do. They also understand that there are things in this world more important than self.

The whiners of the world are winning, for now.

God bless America.

Robby

• Like 6

This is a humor forum.  People who take offense at humor are the people who killed stand up comedy.  Ask any stand up comedian.  How about we all just laugh at what we find funny and realize offense cannot be given, only taken.

• Like 5