Political humor

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, greg54 said:

gplus-1420155344.jpg

technically the Russians did try to f with our election. that's a fact. What the Mueller report shows is that Trump wasn't part of their efforts. I know we're just making jokes in here, but the more you know, the better you can be prepared to smile seeing the flood of liberal tears. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belo said:

technically the Russians did try to f with our election. that's a fact. What the Mueller report shows is that Trump wasn't part of their efforts. I know we're just making jokes in here, but the more you know, the better you can be prepared to smile seeing the flood of liberal tears. 

They did more than just try- they succeeded.  That much is not a question.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

So now I'm curious.  How did the Russians succeed in screwing with our election?   I am not a big fan of Trump, but it's not like the Russians tapped into our election tabulating process and turned votes that were cast for Clinton into votes for Trump.  That is what I'd consider screwing with our election.  Anything else is just BS nonsense.  The democrats didn't figure they'd lose, but they did, so they started pulling things out of their butts and accused the Russians as if they had something to do with it.  Just because Trump, his son or any Trump associate may of had a meeting with some Russians does not mean that it had any effect whatsoever on the election results.  In fact there isn't one iota of evidence that it had an effect from what I have seen.

• Like 2

You’ll never be able to prove or deny that their social media nonsense and the hacking of the DNC won Trump the election. To Steve’s point, it’s not like they hacked the votes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the Russians wanted more than anything else was discord among the American people. They got that in totality when the left-wing media started propagating the conspiracy/collusion concept that was, in reality, nothing more than a coup attempt targeted at a candidate, first, and then a sitting president. It's going to be a long six years going forward for a lot of complete boneheads.

• Like 2