Political humor

HOW MORAL ARE YOU?

This takes less than one minute and is incredibly accurate...well worth the little bit of effort I promise.

This test has only one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely and completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Miami with chaos all around you caused by a hurricane. There is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water She is fighting for her life trying not to be taken down with the debris.

Your move closer. Somehow the woman looks like... Good Heavens it's Nancy Pelosi.

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Nancy Pelosi OR you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the last minutes of one of the world's most powerful women hell-bent on the destruction of the USA.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question and please give an honest answer:

Would you:

A) select high contrast color film, or...

B) go with the classic simplicity of black and white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Splitear_Leland said:

A quick search shows that both of these are false, sorry. I actually noticed because someone told me that Trump had said the "People are dying" comment. False on that one as well. 

Checking on CNN or MSNBC doesn't count ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Splitear_Leland said:

A quick search shows that both of these are false, sorry. I actually noticed because someone told me that Trump had said the "People are dying" comment. False on that one as well. 

Who cares ...... Funny is Funny .... Check that !

30 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

I'll hop over and check out those always reliable sources Fox News and Breitbart. While I'm at it I'll see what Alex Jones and national hero Rush have to say :)

I think you're painting with a pretty broad brush if you are saying Fox News is the same as Alex Jones. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Seriously? Compared to what, CNN, MSNBC, ABC? I guess we'll disagree.

What are we disagreeing about? I agreed with you that it wasn't fair to lump Alex Jones in with Fox because it gave him too much credibility, I'll take Fox reporting over someone like Jones any day, I see him as no more than an entertainer, a shock jock. 

I understand that you're not a fan of the media outlets that you listed, as I'm not a fan of Fox. It's fine, we all follow what fits with our worldview, I have no issues. I feel like we are barking up different trees here.

I simply wanted to point out that a meme someone shared was false, and any amount of research will show that to be the case. Have your fun with it all you want, but it's still false, and people will believe it. Honestly, I would put neither of those comments past their respective false orators, I believed it when I saw the meme that Trump had said the "People are dying" comment. However, I looked into it before I started passing it along as the truth, and I'm glad I did because it was false. 

12 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

I agreed with you that it wasn't fair to lump Alex Jones in with Fox because it gave him too much credibility, I'll take Fox reporting over someone like Jones any day, I see him as no more than an entertainer, a shock jock. 

My bad, I read that ass-backwards as if saying Jones gives Fox credibility. Jones is a clown at best.