• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Correct he is not news and nothin he says is true or even based in fact

The problem is there are tons of idiots out there who think he is news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming from a guy that watches Anderson and sucks down all CNN can fill him with. At least Fox channel tells the facts. Any left station is busy trying to cover up the last screw up our useless leader preformed. 

• Like 1

I don't think there is any real reporters any more . News is just op ed pieces. Approved by the producers to push whatever agenda is the flavor of the week . How many people actually watch the whole state of the union . Most people watch the highlights however it is twisted and corrupted my their favorite news station. The one night NBC cut away while President Trump was still speaking so Loser  holt and Chuck retodd could voice there opinion. Of course their opinion was taking things out of context and twisting their lies into stories to fit their narrative  . I have seen cnn and fox do the same ... but not to the extent as NBC. 

58 minutes ago, Robby said:

You liberal progressive nazi democrats have made EVERYTHING political, and like your bedmates, you have no self awareness and don't get it!

Robby

You being fairly new here just so you know " Political Humor " is just that " Humor " .   It's not a discussion ! Have something that is " Political Humor " then add it or move on .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

You being fairly new here just so you know " Political Humor " is just that " Humor " .   It's not a discussion ! Have something that is " Political Humor " then add it or move on .

I did, and reacted to someone that apparently didn't find it funny. Iv'e been on this planet for over seven decades, whose the new guy.

The Fudd's of the world are winning, maybe its better that I leave.

Robby

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Robby said:

I did, and reacted to someone that apparently didn't find it funny. Iv'e been on this planet for over seven decades, whose the new guy.

The Fudd's of the world are winning, maybe its better that I leave.

Robby

It's a thread for humorous postings only. If you've been around for seven decades, you're smart enough to get it. 

There's a whole section for political threads and you'll probably get good response activity there. Feel free to chime in on a posting or start your own thread. But please let's not clutter this one and get it shut down like the daily chuckle thread.

• Like 1