Valentine's Day Tomorrow (Thursday)

Lawdwaz

OK lugnuts, don't forget to get your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend etc a card and small inconsequential (NOT) gift. 

All year they put up with your BS so it's the least you can do.  Most drugstores and supermarkets are open late........get going!!

I'm going now, back in a bit. :)

Nahh, I stopped at Kohl's on the way home from work tonight and got some earrings and a couple high end candy bars.  Like a dumb ass I already ate one of them........

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3

Taking the wife out for a nice dinner tomorrow nite...today on way home from work picked up what I thought was a beautiful rose, wrapped in cellophane , gave it to her - she liked it until she went to cut back the stem and found it to be a fake rose! lol! Coulda fooled me!

Edited by halfnelson
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Bought my wife a small vanity for doing her makeup a few weeks ago. And as usual, her grandmother ruined the surprise just the other day, cause shes like that, since they arent currently getting along .... I Cant stand nosey a$$ people.

Anywho, Ill probably grab her a gift card to her hair salon and a beautifully printed card lol. Dinner if we can find a sitter.. We take care of each other, since times get very stressful with work, and kids that require more attention than most.. I dont need it all, but I have to keep up with her.. chits not easy!! Lol

I picked up a box of Watson's sponge candy yesterday. I'll get her a card and some cut flowers today. She told me yesterday that she is booked all day with clients so she probably won't have time to even get me a card. So I'll leave her the loot and go play hockey! I'm so romantic! Her birthday is Sunday so I'll make up for everything then.

• Like 1

I got lucky, our son was born on V day so I get off the hook on getting her anything. We agreed when he was born that it’s his birthday and we will only focus on making it a special day for him.

My good luck also spread to her birthday. Our second son was born on her birthday. So we just focus on him and I’m off the hook for her bday lol.