CDW in the spotlight now

First-light

37 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I hear it’s mostly found in big bucks so I will continue to focus on does and smaller bucks#FindSmallWhitetals#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that FSW is keeping silent, hoping that the recent flare-up goes out.  The less this subject is talked about, the easier it will be to continue deer farming in NY.  It sounds like that provides a nice comfortable living for him.        

• Like 2

No shocker here. Same clueless fools that spout off and do no research. Don't worry. The deer farm's will finance the people that will find the real cure.

15c90b11a56b09c0219adffc73c6fbdc.jpg. Research showing for 50 years the states millions for research and thousands of perfectly healthy deer killed were all for not. It never was a Prion that caused the disease. An Infection that has already shown with a vaccine can be cured. Read It!

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Actually I would guess this thread will stay as dormant as it has. The fake ghost has been revealed and called out. The political disease will be gone the way of Mad Cow very soon.

Yeah what ever happened to mad cow???

21 hours ago, wolc123 said:

My guess is that FSW is keeping silent, hoping that the recent flare-up goes out.  The less this subject is talked about, the easier it will be to continue deer farming in NY.  It sounds like that provides a nice comfortable living for him.        

Well.... that's too bad..... There should be NO Farm raising of Whitetail Deer!

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 7:50 PM, Four Season Whitetail's said:

15c90b11a56b09c0219adffc73c6fbdc.jpg. Research showing for 50 years the states millions for research and thousands of perfectly healthy deer killed were all for not. It never was a Prion that caused the disease. An Infection that has already shown with a vaccine can be cured. Read It!

It's how this all works chief. research is done for a while, people understand stuff, and then there's new insight. all for not? hardly. Maybe this is something else that won't be the means to an end. We'll see. Seems promising though.  Should be happy all you worked for in the near future won't get purged from the earth if CWD does show up inside your fence. probably open up the idea of shipping deer around the country too.