Squirrels beware!!!!

Picked up a ruger .22 pellet gun today and an old timer bird & trout knife. Going to see if I can get a few squirrels this three day weekend coming up. It shouldn’t be to hard here on Long Island there everywhere and no one hunts them. I’m kinda excited to go.

afaa6c23d180ff55782435de839d273b.jpg53b839874718b96776a6c9eddf756d21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Well isn't that great!  Valentine's gift from yourself? :)

Sight it in yet?

yes it's good out to 20yrds. open sights.It was right on the money out of the box.There was a scope in the box but I leaving it open sights.

It was an impulse buy 4 guns in three weeks,Never knew ruger made air guns.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Cool. I'm sure you know this already, but if you do plan to put a scope the Picatinny allows a little more versatility.

ya I have a reddot scope i'd like to try out,but it was shooting so well [shooting sticks] i'm going with open sights this weekend.

• Like 1

Saturday was my first day out missed three for three with open sights.Came home and put a scope on dialed in at 25yrds. about the average shot.Headed out at first light this morning there was guys parked everywhere? ether small game hunting or shed hunting.It threw me off a little found an open spot walked around for five hours nothing but a chewed up shed. Hopefully there wrong about the weather tomorrow.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 6:48 PM, rachunter said:

Picked up a ruger .22 pellet gun today and an old timer bird & trout knife. Going to see if I can get a few squirrels this three day weekend coming up. It shouldn’t be to hard here on Long Island there everywhere and no one hunts them. I’m kinda excited to go.

afaa6c23d180ff55782435de839d273b.jpg53b839874718b96776a6c9eddf756d21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the knife

• Like 1