WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

Alright boys and girls, this is pretty last minute but TCIII, SodFather, and TurkeyFeathers are going to be in Westchester County (White Plains / Tarrytown area) on Monday, 2/25.

I am going to meet them for dinner/beers. Who wants to join me?

I’m thinking White Plains makes the most sense. Eat at Brother Jimmy’s, then hit a few additional bars on the Mamaroneck Ave strip for beers. I would have suggested Capt Lawrence but they are closed on Mondays.

It’s a Monday, so I don’t think we need a reservation or anything given how big these places are. Since there won’t be big crowds of scantily clad women, I figured going to Bro Jim’s would provide at least some decent waitress sights.

Lastly, I’m thinking 530-6pm. I know it’s early for us locals, but I’m trying to accommodate the Westerners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ill try to tag some guys.

@diplomat - I think this is on your way home from work?
@crappyice - can’t be more than 15-20min away?
@elmo - quick train ride to WP?

@jerkman - quick train ride to WP?

@chefhunter - “OTB” over the bridge from rockland?
@aboa13 and@jdubs and@dinsdale and@cynthiaFU longer ride, but maybe?
@atbuckhunter - shorter ride than Peekskill?

@albundy @redneric

Will see.  If I take the Blue Line straight from GC to WP, I can probably make it there in a respectable time but getting back home is going to be a pain for me.  If I can some how get over to the Green Line in a respectable time it might give me a better chance.

Will see.  If I take the Blue Line straight from GC to WP, I can probably make it there in a respectable time but getting back home is going to be a pain for me.  If I can some how get over to the Green Line in a respectable time it might give me a better chance.

Short Uber/Cab west to Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Hastings, Tarrytown?

I may do that to get back on to head north to croton

I won't be able to go anywhere nice. Ill be in WP working in a boiler room till.3:30 . Dive bar perhaps.

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

No dress code at Bro Jim’s! Or anywhere on a Monday night for that matter! I haven’t been out on a Monday night since high school

49 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i like Larry's idea better. i'll be on a boat and/or at my parent's place on the water (Gulf) down in FL.

Enjoy. We’ve been pretty busy here, our location is not optional, been driving 2-3 hours a day ,depending on which beach,and getting taking guests to airports  . 

Your weather should be very good .

8EAFFD43-66BF-4571-A576-ABF61DBAE1C2.png

• Like 1